HEEEEY i am new here!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

hey everyone

i am new here and just wanna say that u guys are the BEST i have been on this forum for like 2 months or somethin  and every time when i tried 2 register me it just wouldnt work๐Ÿ˜ก(sorry my english is not that good)i hope u guys understand it lol๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† so now after 2 months its finally workin YEAH!!!!!!!!! i am soooooooo happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ just wanted 2 say that u guys are so sweet on this forums everyone is so nice 2 eachother i have never seen like that on anyother forums before๐Ÿ˜Š well thanx for reading my boring topic take care love u all keep smiling

๐Ÿค—

Hi..Welcome to the Forum...Yeah this forum is best..... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey welcome to the forum. Have fun n enjoy urself
Heeey..Welcome dear..hope u enjoy ur stay! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HEYYYYY!!!!!!!!welcum to da forum!!!hope u enjoy urself!!
Originally posted by crazy4ever

hey everyone

i am new here and just wanna say that u guys are the BEST i have been on this forum for like 2 months or somethin and every time when i tried 2 register me it just wouldnt work๐Ÿ˜ก(sorry my english is not that good)i hope u guys understand it lol๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†so now after 2 months its finally workin YEAH!!!!!!!!! i am soooooooo happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒjust wanted 2 say that u guys are so sweet on this forums everyone is so nice 2 eachother i have never seen like that on anyother forums before๐Ÿ˜Šwell thanx for reading my boring topic take care love u all keep smiling

๐Ÿค—

Hey, how are you? welcome to the forum. I hope you will have a good time here and make good friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am glad you got to register it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx everyone ur so sweet all of u
lov u โค๏ธ
heyyy welcome to the forum hope u have a gr8 time here!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

<RITU>
welcum to the mad house hny...hope u jave a BLAST!
a very warm welcome 2 u hope u enjoy here n v all r ur friendz here