Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

crazy4ever

crazy4ever

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

hey everyone

i am new here and just wanna say that u guys are the BEST i have been on this forum for like 2 months or somethin  and every time when i tried 2 register me it just wouldnt workAngry(sorry my english is not that good)i hope u guys understand it lolEmbarrassedLOL so now after 2 months its finally workin YEAH!!!!!!!!! i am soooooooo happy Big smile just wanted 2 say that u guys are so sweet on this forums everyone is so nice 2 eachother i have never seen like that on anyother forums beforeSmile well thanx for reading my boring topic take care love u all keep smiling

Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HEEEEY i am new here!!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hi..Welcome to the Forum...Yeah this forum is best..... Clap Big smile Wink

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum. Have fun n enjoy urself

Iqbal Ki Diwani

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Ki Diwani

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Heeey..Welcome dear..hope u enjoy ur stay! Big smile

Angad LUVER

Goldie

Angad LUVER

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
HEYYYYY!!!!!!!!welcum to da forum!!!hope u enjoy urself!!

Fashion_2005

IF-Sizzlerz

Fashion_2005

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ever

hey everyone

i am new here and just wanna say that u guys are the BEST i have been on this forum for like 2 months or somethin and every time when i tried 2 register me it just wouldnt workAngry(sorry my english is not that good)i hope u guys understand it lolEmbarrassedLOLso now after 2 months its finally workin YEAH!!!!!!!!! i am soooooooo happy Big smilejust wanted 2 say that u guys are so sweet on this forums everyone is so nice 2 eachother i have never seen like that on anyother forums beforeSmilewell thanx for reading my boring topic take care love u all keep smiling

Hug

Hey, how are you? welcome to the forum. I hope you will have a good time here and make good friends Big smile I am glad you got to register it. Smile

crazy4ever

crazy4ever

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thanx everyone ur so sweet all of u
lov u Heart

ritu29

Goldie

ritu29

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
heyyy welcome to the forum hope u have a gr8 time here!!!!! Big smile

<RITU>

Post Reply New Post