Need Advice!!!

mohsin_k thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi my name is Mohsin, and am 22.

I need some advice guys.

I got enganged around june in 2007 and everything was goin well until ma fiancee told me something....something she had to tell me before we get married.

She has a daughter from her previous relationship which got into something serious. . I dont know what to do. I feel kinda weird..shocked..! I havent spoken to her for a while now. I m still shocked. I dnt know what to do - whether to break the weddin off or jus accept it.

Any Advice on what to do?

Edited by mohsin_k - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
do you love her
well i think u discuss wid ur parents first
mohsin_k thumbnail
I can't discuss it with my parents because well both passed away dad passed away last month and mum around 6 years ago.

I still love her but..i dnt know.
prithvi lover thumbnail
iam sorry bout ur parents...............but u shud be happy zat she told u b4 u get married!
Well i guess you have to talk to her to sort this out 😳

Giving it time will help you but the problem will not go away like that

Sit down and mutually discuss your options. If you are honest with her than that is the key.

Explain your feelings, that it will take time to sink in and you are not sure what to do.

Maybe delay getting married at the monet until you are certain you want to be with her and can look after the child and love it no matter what.

So where has the child been all this time that you did not see it?

Well i guess she did not want to loose you so hid this from you. Ask her why she never did tell you.

Key is just to be honest in this, as if you keep hiding things will put doubts in mind and then you will never be sure as to anything.

If you love her then reassure her that you do but of course this is a big shock... 😳 and explain it will take you time..to make any decision.

A kid from a previous relationship can be tough i guess.
But the kid itself has done nothing wrong 😊 so maybe best way to go from here is accept them as a package and get to know kid together...and then make decision whether you would be able to handle this after marriage or not.

Hope i help a little, but tough situation

-Saira
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if u love her then consult your parents/guardian n elders......n if u havnt got ne feelings for her den i thnk it wil b bst 2 break d weddin....bcoz such a relation is not actually lsts 4 too long
Babi_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry bout ur parents,
ur luky dat she told u before the marriage.To be honest u have to make up make ur own dissition on this.The reason is cos u have to live wit the fact 4 da rest of ur life.This wud make a big effect for the three of u so u have to think it through carefully before saying ur decison.Do u love her?
gud luk and keep us posted!!!
M-ias thumbnail
So sorry to hear that....
But ek baat bolon jo bhi kijiyenga bohat sooch samjah kar.... bcoz.... abhi tou app emotional hokar uske past ko accept karloge.... But... aage kahen na kaheen app dono k beech yeh baat hamesha rahegi...
Phele tou unhe app se yeh baat chupani nahi chaye thi... No matter wat wod b the reas0ns...!!