Salman melts wax statues at Madame Tussau

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Salman melts wax statues at Madame Tussauds 

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, January 16, 2008 -

After a lot of deliberation and speculation, the D-day finally arrived when Salman Khan unveiled his wax replica at London's famous Madame Tussauds museum yesterday (Jan 15).

The Bad Boy of Bollywood is only the fourth Indian actor after Big B, Aishwarya Rai and Shah Rukh Khan to be immortalized in wax and the whole world was waiting with bated breath to see how the statue will look and more importantly where it will be placed.

The statue of the beefcake actor known for his chiseled physique is shown wearing a black vest over a pair of jeans, his bulging biceps clearly prominent in his wax avatar.

While that is enough eye-candy for Sallu's female fans to drool over, one wonders what would have happened had the statue been sculpted showing Salman's famous shirtless look?

Well the artist of this picture sure has the answer to this question. His version of Madame Tussauds has a bare-chested Salman flaunting his body while the other female statues are literally drooling and dripping with wax.

Hmmm….one thing is for certain, if and when Madame Tussauds opens in Mumbai, female fans would make a beeline to ask their favorite matinee idol 'Mujhse Shaadi Karoge'.

Image Courtesy: Mid-day

oh yes if Salman flaunted his bare chested body he sure would melt the other wax statues.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownies thumbnail
He should've been bare chested! thats what hes known for!!!! 😆 😆 😆
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice one.honestly i think he is the only guy who has e ability to flaut.
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Allah ray 😆 its too funny
kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know right bare chest 😍
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea he is most known by being bare-chest n thats make him so hotttttttttttt...thnks for the funny cartoon 😆
salman-love thumbnail
lmao 😆 ... i luv himm. true he to hot to handle.. i noe he should have been bear-chested .. oh well still looks hot.. luv him