Do you like the show till now??

Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys,

we are all enjoying the different concept? Is the story going like u thought it would be? Does it feel like a real princess story??

I was expecting more royalitness, but its cute, emotional, romantic and realistic at once

I am addicted to it now and i wonder how raj-suman/ prem-princess relations will develop further ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i do like the concept...havnt watch the other epis yet.. but so far im liking it...its funny too...im sure it will be much more exciting later...i was actually hoping to see Priya leaving the Palace n living like a normal girl...that wud b fun to watch..but so far..im enjoying watching..n seeing Ali... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ya nice show..and ali is lookign great and when Khushi is here then expect some wonderful creative posts out here ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS btw i love your jatin siggy..looks new๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† hm...what say?๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i do like the concept...havnt watch the other epis yet.. but so far im liking it...its funny too...im sure it will be much more exciting later...i was actually hoping to see Priya leaving the Palace n living like a normal girl...that wud b fun to watch..but so far..im enjoying watching..n seeing Ali... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well  i am sure she will be out of the house soon......it is funny yes and ali is............๐Ÿ˜

Shariefah thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishtha

ya nice show..and ali is lookign great and when Khushi is here then expect some wonderful creative posts out here ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS btw i love your jatin siggy..looks new๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† hm...what say?๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG nish asked u about ETR and now ur talking about ur crush jatin ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah khushi promised she will make after exams are over and when she feels better๐Ÿ˜ณ

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I like Ali n the actress who plays Priyamvada's jodi, they made a nice jodi....I hope the confusion is sorted out soon!!

Originally posted by: nishtha

btw i love your jatin siggy..looks new๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† hm...what say?๐Ÿ˜‰

PS:๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Stop scaring innocent Bacchas๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Luv,

Shagun๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sweet_shagun - 16 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

I like Ali n the actress who plays Priyamvada's jodi, they made a nice jodi....I hope the confusion is sorted out soon!!

PS:๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Stop scaring innocent Bacchas๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Luv,

Shagun๐Ÿ˜ณ

Priyamvada's name is Neha Marda๐Ÿ˜Š