Kkoi Dil Main Hain

wats gona hapen to KDMH?is is goin offair

purabian% thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

a anew show is gona star on sony tv called dance dance on kjanuary 14th 8.00pm same tiem that khoi dil main hai is shown on fridya.wats gona hapen to kkdm??/iam so worried is it gona be aired another time or is it gona go off air, am sooooooooooo scared!!!!😕

pls so1 teel me thx

ejaz is da best !!!!!!11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
may be the time will change....hey guys do u think that the entire episode of the sahil issue was planted by ejaz himself so that the proof that he is arjun and not sahil becomes very clear ??????????????????????????????????????
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitpf

may be the time will change....hey guys do u think that the entire episode of the sahil issue was planted by ejaz himself so that the proof that he is arjun and not sahil becomes very clear ??????????????????????????????????????

Really good point 👏! could def be true, but do you think Ejaz is the real Arjun or Kushal who decided the plan?? About KDMH, it can't end on the 14th cause the whole court case is still going on and nothing has been out about it ending. Probably just a time change- could be shown at 7:30 cause Saakshi ended or 8:30 cause Devi is ending soon.

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Wow thanks for shareing all this
jazmine thumbnail
HEY I THINK KDMH WILL TURN UP ON THURSDAYS N WEN JJKN USED TO CUM IT WILL CUM ON DAT TIME. NYWAYS DATS WOT I THINK.
TiN24 thumbnail
I think that girl Malhar was paid to come and say all that OR.......Sahil really does exist and he was the one that was killed thinking he was arjun.
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
I hope kdmh doesnt go off air. Its a real good showand it has my fav actor.