Suggestions / Comments

New feature in PM - suggestion

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Admins/GM...
Can we have a save draft feature in the PM's just like normal emails...
also it would be great to add a conversation type of message thread..like gmail..so tht one conversation with a person on a subject is all in one place??
-Sunaina.
Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Krupa- thumbnail
You can kid of do that by sending the PM to yourself..but having it as a draft would be easier..
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Yea, I think those are really useful suggestions Su! :)

Esp. the gmail typa thing. It would be really cool to have all p-m's from 1 person in 1 place .. wouldn't it?.. 😳
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, and can we also have a Search feature for PMs? Sometimes you look for a certain PM but have to go through all the pages tgo find it. If we could search by Member or subject it would be so much easier...
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
these are great suggestions ! it would be nice to have something like what gmail has. gmail has a great system of keping track of ur emails 😉
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabrinaa xo

Yea, I think those are really useful suggestions Su! :)

Esp. the gmail typa thing. It would be really cool to have all p-m's from 1 person in 1 place .. wouldn't it?.. 😳

i agree as well..

-dramaholic- thumbnail
I agree, also maybe a feature where you can invite another freind into a personal chat with another member.. it will help discussing issues etc 😳 &

Really nice suggestion...thanks for saying it. It will be very nice to have a draft folder, and i think it will be better if we can create folder where we can keep a particular group of PMs. Like in yahoo, we can make folders and put our emails na, same way...😃

Shazia_haya thumbnail
I had been thinking....can we have folders? 😳

And I have a friend...she's not very active on IF but she suggested that IF shall have a chatting sort of system....like MSN......but for MSN we have to download the messenger, right?...so that's kinda incovenient but what about we have on IF something like a facebook chat? Or even something better....maybe a modifiend version of facebook chat?

Love,
Sumra

Originally posted by: psawyer

I agree, and can we also have a Search feature for PMs? Sometimes you look for a certain PM but have to go through all the pages tgo find it. If we could search by Member or subject it would be so much easier...

ohh that would be sooo helpful!😛

i hope we can have something like that!😳