Did dumbledore really love/care 4 Harry? - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
gr88888 reply lakshmi... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

This is where we all suffered the blow..None of us grasped either Dumbleedore's Position or his plan...sthis question really stung my heart😭

No I suggest u read King's Cross again...Evidently Dumbledore had planned it all from the beginning(Read: after Voldemort's rebirth)

Why I say this...Remember "The Gleam of Triumph" in GOF at the end when Harry narrates what happened in the graveyard b/w him and Voldy n all to Sirius and Dumbledore in the headmaster's office...when Harry talks abt how Voldmeort took his Blood, Dumbledore suddenly stands up and takes Harry's injured Hand to see the wound and for an instant Harry feels that sumthing "like a gleam of Triumph" passsed thru Dumbledore's eyes...

we know now what that "gleam of Triumph" is...Dumbledore understood or realised the possibility that as Voldy used Harry's blood, he can no longer kill Harry HIMSELF for  they are bound by the same protection of Lily's...

which is why, in The Prince's Tale, Dumbledore tells Snape abt part of Voldy's soul in Harry and Snape asks "so the boy..the boy must die"...and Dumbledore replies "and Voldemort himself shud do it Severus, that is ESSENTIAL"

THERE are two things of importance here:

Dumbledore never says that "HARRY MUST DIE"...πŸ˜‰He merely replies quite vaguely to Snape's Question
  1. and it is ESSENTIAL that Voldmeort himself shud do "IT" bcoz only if Voldemort kills(ie: tries to kill) Harry will Harry escape...

It wud be too arrogant on my part to say that Dumbledore never considered Harry's Death...But he was a very clever man who always tried to avoid those deaths which were not inevitable...bcoz he was one person who knew the value of life and the horrible pain of death like no other...
and DD realised that Harry's case was the same and didnt miss the trickπŸ˜‰

Nother Quote of his which is important is : when Snape says in horror that u have brought him up only to have him killed at the right moment?" and Dumbledore's reply is important.."How many men and women have u watched die recently Severus" and Snape's Reply "Only those I havent been able to save"...
Same was the case with DD
Harry DOESNT fall in "those Dumbledore hadnt been able to save...

Dumbledore wasnt a man took anyone's life Lightly...Quoting Harry's words "U never killed if He could avoid it"...
He framed a plan to save the world and at the same time tried to find every possible loophole fot Harry for whom I guess he nurtured immense care and affection(a special one coz of Harry's past, for being a boy who had suffered too much for his age and for a brave young man whom he respected) and he formulated a plan to pretend as if he has to give Harry's life in exchange for the Greater Good(He cudnt reveal his full plan tp Snape coz Harry shdunt know it--Else there is no plan at all!) but he found out the way Harry can be saved at the same time the world can be rid of Voldemort and he developed on this..This man is a Genius!

afterall he kept his secrets close to his heart..."Secrets and Lies..Albus was always Natural"πŸ˜‰
n being a master Manipulator..He twisted all this to suit his aim and  boy didnt he really triumph?!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

WOW!!!

GREAT!!!!! Explanation lakshmi.........😳

I never saw it in that sense.....πŸ˜›

I must admit that u r a very intense reader.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANX!!!it helped very much.....😳

^^My pleasure πŸ˜ƒ Mera Fva character hai yaar DD...I am just Crazzy abt him and yeah I like observing Characters closely 😊
Originally posted by Mit's113

But when DD talked to Snape he said that Harry must be killed by Voldemort in order to destroy the part of Voldy's soul in Harry.....he did not say that Voldy wont be able to kill Harry bcoz Voldy is using Harry's blood in his body.....and DD was amazed at King's Cross and told Harry that he was not dead........😳😳😳

Anyways thanx 4 explaining......😳

temme 1 thng.....did evr DD sharedevrythin wid snape???
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

^^My pleasure πŸ˜ƒ Mera Fva character hai yaar DD...I am just Crazzy abt him and yeah I like observing Characters closely 😊
luky can u plz do me a favour plzzz😳😳watevr u hav wrote in dat loooong pst can uplzzzzzz shorten it n temme wat hav u riten in brief.....am not so patient  2 read all dat plzzzz😳
^^^really yaar!!! U of all ppl shud have understood by now My love for words!!! πŸ˜†
I just gave certain instances The Bolded Statements, which show Dumbledore immense love and care for Harry and for greater Good on the whole...
😊
ohhhh gotchit....i dint read 1 line yaar....i feel impatient wenevr i c such long psts n den dont feel like readin evn 1 line πŸ˜† 😳
^^haha so u never do read My posts na!! πŸ˜†