CID

   

MANASI IN CIA....ENTIRE CASE UPLOADED!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

clarissa

Senior Member

clarissa

Joined: 20 March 2006

Posts: 629

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Tejali is bak, guys!!! OK, not Tejali, but Manasi. In my fave serial, too....CIA!! It comes on Pogo and in the currently ongoing Mystery of the Bank Robbery, she is the fourth member in the robbers gang. I was 99% sure after hearing her "Hello" when Suchi called, and remaining 1% was confirmed when I saw her eyes in the precap for next day!! The third and final episode where she can be seen properly airs tomorrow evening 7:00pm IST. Today's episode repeat telecast is tomorrow afternoon 3:00pm IST. Do watch it, guys!!! Big smile Big smile

Guys, Manasi enters in part 6. CHECK IT OUT!!

Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4074865123115689855
Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8482581962496378545
Part 3: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8255239280053010283
Part 4: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=315328097891172482
Part 5: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=268206606103687450
Part 6: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5115652671474152133
Part 7: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2063809794722817348
Part 8: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=769473107300416560
Part 9: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1043562640235504630

Edited by clarissa - 23 January 2008 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_r-De.De-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MANASI IN CIA....ENTIRE CASE UPLOADED!!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14523

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
OMG..i soo wanna watch it but this channel doesn't come in UK Cry please can any1 post video for it plzz

clarissa

Senior Member

clarissa

Joined: 20 March 2006

Posts: 629

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I can. But I need sumone to suggest a site with minimum 200-250 MB storage space and NOT zshare, tinypic or YouTube.

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14523

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
well here's the one:
http://www.dropshots.com/
Standard viewing 600 x 450

2. http://megashare.com/

3. www.youshare.com

4. www.speedyshare.com

well try these and I'll try to fine more Embarrassed Big smile but plzz uplaod it..It would be really appericatied Big smile Embarrassed

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Joined: 06 May 2007

Posts: 1971

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thankyou so much for this info Clap Clap Big smile but as Ikra said... channel doesnt come in the uk Embarrassed Cry

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Joined: 02 July 2007

Posts: 1129

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
oh wow.. that nice news.. thanks day dreamer for providing videos!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14523

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hypercat

oh wow.. that nice news.. thanks day dreamer for providing videos!

but sorry am not gonna post videos but clarissa will post the videosEmbarrassed

clarissa

Senior Member

clarissa

Joined: 20 March 2006

Posts: 629

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Ika, none will do. Except dropshots, none of the others have enuf free space. Maximum size of videos so far is 140MB. In dropshots, there's some error...I can't register. Please suggest some more....not only you, but anyone who can. I'll search Google too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Manasi heats up Sonu's tour Sano88 2 478 09 September 2006 at 10:41pm
By urmipn
MANASI MISTAKEN FOR A GATEWAY BEGGAR! clarissa 7 504 08 May 2006 at 4:04pm
By Vishy Anand
MANASI VARMA-INTERVIEW clarissa 6 594 04 May 2006 at 5:09pm
By Shakstar
manasi not comfortable in indianwear-look RAJEEVforAAMNA 5 469 13 April 2006 at 11:59am
By aish2
Manasi Verma to play wannabe model monika.goel 3 597 13 April 2006 at 10:40am
By aish2

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.