Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Welcome friends to another book of the month Discussion!! By now i hope all of you have read our choosen book for Jan which was Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.. If you have forgotten, here is a link to the topic:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=813673

So start Discussing how you would the Book, What are your thoughts on it, has it managed to rise above your expectation etcs..Big smile

Happy Discussing

Book Talk Dev Team

Edited by cool_pooja - 15 January 2008 at 5:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Book of the Month: Twilight" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

So start Discussing how you would the Book, What are your thoughts on it, has it managed to rise above your expectation etcs..Big smile

Poo..i guess the word "rate" is missing...?Wink

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i hv read this book and it's quite interesting...
basically the story is about this gurl bella who fells in love with a vampire named edward...lol i know its kinda sounds funny like first luv meh, then eat meh,, but the writer made everything look soo real..
this book contains romance, fantasy, sadness, actions, suspence and happiness...
Big smile

madsoul0226

madsoul0226

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I liked the novel.
I dont usually read books like these but it was interesting.
The story is basically about sacrifice and love. The best ingredients for a romance.

My fav. character Jacob. i have a feeling that ineventually, JAcob will fall in love with her and its ganna b a sad ending on his part.
Overall the story gets more n more interesting as u read on. and u wont put it down till u finish reading it. and then go buy the sequels and read them and still it wont be enuff and u would write the author emails for more of bella and ed.
its that good Big smile

Khobsurat_11

IF-Rockerz

Khobsurat_11

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i havent read the book, but as madsoul0226 said, that story is about sacrifice and love, it sounds like a good book,

Love is one of my favorite genre

but i would love to read this book

ash18

ash18

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
i love the book Twilight and i love Edward Cullen!!!!!!! Smile

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz!!
here r sum pics. of the character's from Twilight..
Honestly, tell if they r th same, as u hv imagined while reading the book...
Edward Cullen..

Esme Cullen

Bella

Jacob

Edward and Bella

If u want toq uiz urself and findout which twilight character are you?
then visit this website....its awesum

http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20 Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you%3F

Do discuss or share ur results..
Love Daisy!!

Edited by Daisy!! - 24 January 2008 at 1:56pm

maya_2u

maya_2u

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
this book got me hooked......i only got it today an guess wat....i was reading it during my class preiods...i nearly got into trouble but my friend handeled it....it rocks an edward is damn hot.....the film is being made of this book it is coming out 12 december 2008 cedric diaggroy from harry potter an the goblet of fire will be edward.......but i still kno the book rocks an will b wayyyyyy bettter then the film still looking forward 2 it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top