Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Video Requests of old epis of ACHPM (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 35

Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 3 Page 35

emon

emon

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I knew only you could do this. That is why I call you magician.

Thank You.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Video Requests of old epis of ACHPM (Page 2)" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

npkhan

npkhan

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone...You people really do a great job,

I was looking at the written updates... they are so vivid and live... and now I've become a regular audience of this show through this forum...thank you. I wish I could watch the episodes telecasted in September 2007. I am new to this forum..

Thank you.

Cheers!
np

npkhan

npkhan

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone...You people really do a great job,

I was looking at the written updates... they are so vivid and live... and now I've become a regular audience of this show through this forum...thank you. I wish I could watch the episodes telecasted in September 2007. I am new to this forum..

Thank you.

Cheers!
np

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@ket........i love doing this........heheh......i love that cricket part, ill make is a scene of the week till i upload it,they hsould show more of these scenes heheh... im uploading whole dec n jan till sonos wedding but idont have 20 jans 07, apart from that , i can upload any u want Wink

@emon, im only a martian i dont do anything actually... Wink , my worker tinker bell does it all Wink

@npkhan, ur most welcome, a delight to see u at Colonelgunj Embarrassed

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 January 2008 at 2:17am

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

Fazi, plzz ... can u upload 23Dec06 video?

the one with cricket match...? me will love u even more. Tongue
here u r.......... heheh.......n thanks for loving me........i love u 222222222 Wink

do comment how u liked this epi............then ill tell u how i liked it hehehWink...plz copy n paste the whole url till .asf  dont just click it........enjoy...

24 dec 06 cricket match
http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=24-dec 06_chunk_1.asf 
http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=24-dec 06_chunk_2.asf 
http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=24-dec 06_chunk_3.asf 
http://www.youshare.com/view.php?file=24-dec 06_chunk_4.asf 

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 January 2008 at 1:26pm

ketaki_ry

IF-Rockerz

ketaki_ry

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

here u r.......... heheh.......n thanks for loving me........i love u 222222222 Wink

do comment how u liked this epi............then ill tell u how i liked it hehehWink...plz copy n paste the whole url till .asf  dont just click it........enjoy...

aww... u said it! and here i was thinking u r going sandeep-ish way and ignoring my post!! LOLLOL

lols, yes I will watch and comment fuzi! definitely! Smile bass kal tak ka time de do.. Tongue

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

aww... u said it! and here i was thinking u r going sandeep-ish way and ignoring my post!! LOLLOL

lols, yes I will watch and comment fuzi! definitely! Smile bass kal tak ka time de do.. Tongue

sandeep is a fool to ignore love, i never miss this...hehehe..... ya tyt and today we will se the new one too, so np, see when u can Wink... ill try and upload all that i have.....

nessako

nessako

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
So good of you to do this.....we all appreciate your hard work...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top