The Shows of Channel Star One.

Poll Question :

Which Shows from Channel Star One do you wish to be added on I-F?

Poll Choice
Remix
Hey... Yehi To Hai Wo
Pyar Ki Kashti Mein
Dil Kya Chahta Hai
Guns & Roses
Siddhanth
Hotel Kingston
Family Business
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
Instant Khichdi, Special Squad,
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

Vijay has decided to start a forums for serials on channel Star One. Since its still a starting stage for the channel. Also I have noticed quiet a few groups have started thier fan section on these serials. There for as the best discussion forum on indian Serials We are not going to stay behind and are  going to start our sections on A few of these serials  Please note, only those serials are included which have a definite story line, i.e you would like to follow them. On the above poll, the serial 1 to 8 are those kind of serials. the serial 9 & 10 although they have same characters and some what story developing amongst them (Special Squad!!). Thier story change on Episode to Episode basis.

Serial 1 & 2 are dailies, while all the others are weeklies. I have purposely kept the poll to allow multiple votes so that people can vote for all of thier fav serials but its a request that vote for your Fav Serial only once. But you can vote for two or more serials.

For those who are not yet aware of the serials or are not yet hooked to them.

Below is a short description of all the serials. Please note i LIKE ALL THE SERIALS 😊

Remix ****

The story revolves around the students, their lives, their insecurities, friendships, rivalries and ambitions of the Student of the school for elite named Morya High!!

Its main characters are Tia, Anvesha, Yuvi and Ranveer, they all are very diffrent from each other and they all have thier own priorities set. But they all will come together to form a singing band!!! How it all will happen is the story. But it also potrays the peer pressure, teenage dilemmas and other growing-up pangs, etc etc!! Whats the best about it is that every teenage boy or girl will see himself/herself in any one character of this show.  

Hey... Yehi To Hai Wo ****

Hey... Yehi To Hai Wo is the story of identical twins, Raj and Sameer who get separated at birth and grow up living totally divergent lives. It all began when Babu Kamath, father of the twins, deceives his wife, Bhavna and sells one of the twins to the rich but childless Jaidev Thapar.

Both the boys grow in diffrent enviorment, While Raj has all the luxury, Samir grows up to be a waiter. They are very far from each other & Diffrent in nature and habit. And it seems that they never meant to meet. But Faith has other plans.

And one Eventful day take a turn when Sameer, witnesses a road accident and discovers that the man run over is identical to him... Raj. who has lost his memory, And Samir takes up raj's place . Now Samir is Raj & Raj is Samir!! 😊

Pyar Ki Kashti Mein ***

Avinash Mehrotra is what we can call a Boring banker!!  Love, women and marriage are the last thing on his mind at the moment.

Meenaxi Pillai is a pretty Malayalee girl with who is a classical dance teacher, she is very indian you can say, and she is very opposite to what Avinash is , she is also very short tempered.

Yet a Tarot card reader predicts to avi's mom and minu's dad, that Avi & Minu are made for each other and they will fall in love in a place where there is water and iron, so!!! they plan a cruise, and How will the twain meet makes up pyaar ki kashti an intresting show to watch.

Dil Kya Chahta Hai **

Although I havent follow the show nicely it is a good comedy show. Its about four guys. Akki, a radio jockey; Nitin, a nerd; Raghu a married man & the theatre guy yet awaiting a big break and Ram, the venture capitalist, Ram has his ways with girls 😉

This sreials shows all the problems of today's urban male and how they tackle it. Its a very today's story.

Guns & Roses ****

This is one of my fav shows with very well acted part of the male lead  Its story of Divya who is working as a techno girl about the security of computer systems, etc etc. She is happily married and is expecting when one day her world shatters and her husband is mistakenly killed, she miscarries!! and when even police turns a deaf ear to her plight of justice. She decides to take matters in her own hand, all ready to kill or to get killed she heads for goa where the person belived to be responsible for her hubby's death is belived to be. She comes to know that one don of Goa, Parshuram Bardes is the man behind the death of her husband, he has a strong hold in goa and also western india.

She sets out to find that man, and her job becomes tuff when she comes to know that no one knows who bardes is, except for his two very trusted liutenent. In her quest a guy named  Rohan, a charismatic, sunshiny, local pop star comes into her life and he falls in love with her and she cant stop falling for him. But yet she is aware of her goal and to achive it she is helped by a local goan Angie & A con woman named Sim.

Siddhanth ****

An brilliant lawyer and very arrogant by nature is the best you can find on the law circuit, In his law college days he was an idealist but as he tasted success he climbed up the corporate ladder and lost his soul in the process now  he doesnt thinks its wrong to defend any kind of criminal, he belives if builders/architechs dont care who are living in the homes they build (rapist, killers, etc) then why should he cares who he defends. Its his job. But one rape case and the mysterious murder of his previous girl friend jolts him to the core and he takes up investigative cases where he will reach to the fact and help the innocent.

Until today he had a live-in Girl-friend named Alka, But they had a break-up just this week, (A good example why I am against a live-in relationship) and now a new girl is entering his life, Hemangi A reporter.

Hotel Kingston ****

This is story of Shelly sahai, she is daugther of Govind sahai who is the out going MD & Major stake holder of Hotel Kingston, he is afraid that a board member Ashok wants to take over the hotel as next MD and then would sell it or make it available to its rivals which he doesnt wants to happen, thus he calls his daughter and wants her to take over as next MD. She takes the challenge head on. But she hates Vish, Vishwamitra kelkar, who is a trusted and a very young and charming employee of Hotel Kingston he is ever faithful to Govind Sahai. But these two cant stand each other thier hate is constantly fueled by Nik! the NRI boyfriend of Shelly. Yet one day they will fall in love.

How these two, shelly and vish will meet and save the hotel and bring back its glory is story of HK!!

Family Business

Jai always wanted to be like his Grandfather, but there is one secret about his GrandFather which he never knew and when he came to know about it , it was too late.

Jai has been away from his family living in Newyork and is a brilliant business man he has a wife and two kids. He has been away from his family from long, unware of thier Family buisness. But one day when his Grand-Father is Shot, he is called back home, only to reach india and findout the truth. But when he tries to return its too late he is involved in the tangle of police and mafia. His life takes a drastic turn when his grandfather comes to senses for a few mins and makes him the hier and next Don!!

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai

Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, as the name suggest this is a comedy serial about a family and the fights which happen in the family where as always one member of the family (usually the daugther-in-law and mother in law. or hubby and wife) are pitted against each other just for the sake of thier ego and for our laugh. It is a very comedy shows again I love to watch it .

Instant Khichdi, Special Squad

Ok Instant khichdi is an upscale version of Khichdi that comes on Star Plus.  It is full of the antics of joint Parivaar which doesnot wants to stay joint for long.

Special Squaq is like CID only better as it gives us a chance to have a look into the life of the investigators and also allows us to emotionally connect to them. Also it gives you a very human face of investigators who are human and can feel too!! The team is very nicely lead by  who has only one unsolved case in his life, that case still motivates him and he is obbsessed with his work to solve each and every case that comes his path & that unsolved case is of his wife & kid.

good idea !!!!! but initially you could start a forum for star one since many do not get the subscription as I know .Then later you could start separate forums for those serials which have more number of views/posts
plz add

Remix ****

Hey... Yehi To Hai Wo ****

Dil Kya Chahta Hai **

Hotel Kingston ****

I know i am asking for to much but i like all but the above 4 r my fav... plz add them!😃
😭😭😭

No Star One here...
Originally posted by smisha

😭😭😭

No Star One here...

aahhh, you answered my question.

From what i have seen, I would love to read upate on Dil Kya Chahta Hai and Instant Kichidi. The others dont know much about.

Rifhat

😭 same story as smisha

😭 

no star one here,too.

plz add...remix,yahi to hai wo and dil kya chahta hai..😊😊 Edited by nandiinii - 19 years ago

no star one..but heard alot about dil kya chahta hai😊