Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 04 September 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
danks! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOD OR MAN? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mauritian

Goldie

Mauritian

Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hi nikki,
i can identify with you and how you feel. the feeling is perticularly powerful when you are close to nature. step out of your house on one night and look up at the stars. a thought passes through the head: they have been there for ages and will be there for ages more. then your mortality comes in focus. we are only passengers through this world. our passage will be so short...
why we have been placed here? GOD KNOWS!!
but one answer that i get in my heart is that for me the 'why' is not that important as 'what should i do with this life now that i am here'... and the answer to that is -- be a good human being. if i have been provided with a conciousness level higher than other creatures then i use in with responsibility. love all, carry out your actions with responsibility, hurt no one with your words and actions...
and believe me, if you just make up your mind each day that today i will be a good human and analyse yourself truely each evening, you will be able to identify so many instances when you could have been kinder or you could have done things in a better way towards the fellow creatures.
for me it's a start towards trying to listen the voice of GOD. afterall its his voice in my soul that tells me where i went wrong!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.