Aratai Arangam-Pudusa/Payaisa-Theme-3pg11 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

Kavitha Ravi

IF-Dazzler

Kavitha Ravi

Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Congrats Vinu, one woman show. Weldone, you are simply super. Irungga chicken soup vachi taren. Love Kavitha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aratai Arangam-Pudusa/Payaisa-Theme-3pg11 (Page 13)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 February 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
oh dear, another theme is up???? Confused How did i miss this??? Caryn, giri, karthika.... where are you guys Embarrassed Will be back tomolo with my part first...

By the way, Vinu, congrats. Good selection of songs naa Embarrassed

Vinuthasri

Goldie

Vinuthasri

Posted: 21 February 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks rojakka, nallu, kavi and netra huns. :)
Rojakka: vikram, vaidhehi, vulcan sis ellaam "v" le aarambikkudhu. Thanks for the pattam. inimele IF le varum podhu raajaadhi raaja,raja maarththaanda, raajakula thilaga, vaidhehi, vikram vulcan sis vinu paraak paraak..nu sollinde varuvene. :)
Kavi and Rojakka: I did talk to Fluidd in phone and we discussed some songs. :)So, it is team work.
Netra: I am laughing like mad, looking at your avathar. paavam kuzhandhai. ouch....
Nice one, dear. :)

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 February 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
You liked it vinu Embarrassed aoouucchhh i received many PM's bout that Avathar LOL LOL I love it too and got no heart to change it LOL LOL Wink

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Shocked---you found those songs by ur own...way to go VinuClapClap

@ Neths - you avi is so fun.....poor boy..need first aidROFL

Fluidd

Goldie

Fluidd

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Intha debate yeppa mudiyum????

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 February 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fluidd

Intha debate yeppa mudiyum????

akka...by that time we end this debate, u will get married and gone of to ur honeymoonLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Other Topics Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.