Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Akkkiiiiiii! Big smile yayyy!

Without talking too much.. coz i could go on and on.. awww akshay kumar is hilarious, adorable, hot, talented.. and PUNJABIII!! Dancing

hez so totally awesome.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!~ Star Of The Week ~!~ (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged

@ moony; oh ok denOuchAngryLOL.. saali u tok abt him likee that as if hez ur bfWinkLOL daal mein kuch kaala haiTongue aww, dey wotch films for akkiLOL.. ooh i wanna see tashan tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i like him when hez in actionEmbarrassed hayeeEmbarrassed

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hawww Akshay roz...uff tauba his comedy is jus to funni..his serious face comedy..n thn his lauf wiv the way he speaks... LOL LOL LOL gd voerall actor..luved his bit in om shaanti om..one of my fave bits in the film... wen hez pullin tht gurls hair "tujhe barhi hassi aa rhai hai..party badal li" LOL tht was too funni...ma bro isn't into films n all..he watched it n he found tht bit funniest aswell... LOL LOL

Newayzzzzz i lyk him...as an actor..waisey we all him Dracula coz of his teeth... LOL LOL LOL (my family has name for every1 in the industry) LOL LOL Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top