I am sexier than Ashwarya -- Meera

Posted: 18 years ago
I am sexier than Aishwarya: Meera

Here is some interesting piece of news from our 'friendly neighbour' Meera.

Recently, a section of the media had reported that the actress from Pakistan has moved bag and baggage to Dubai, citing visa problems from her native country but refuting all such claims her publicist claims that all these reports are totally false.

According to him, Meera has instead made Mumbai her base and after her debut in Mukesh Bhatt's 'Nazar', continues to pursue an active career in Bollywood.

He further claims that though she has bought a house in Dubai some time ago, she is very much staying put in Mumbai and has no plans of leaving this city of dreams.

So what is Meera doing in Mumbai these days?

Actually, she is getting ready to take on Aishwarya Rai. You can fathom her confidence from her latest statement where she dares the former miss world to beat her in a role of Umrao Jaan.

"I am sexier than Aishwarya," proclaims Meera.

"In fact I really wish that we get the same role in different films so that I can show I am prettier, sexier and more glamorous than her. I hear that Ash is playing Umraon Jaan in a film. I also have an offer for a similar role, but we are still looking for a producer. I am ready to throw an open challenge - I will make a much better Umrao Jaan than her," she quips.

Meera's forthcoming films in Bollywood include 'Kasak' with actor-singer Lucky Ali and Mukesh Bhatt's next.

link : http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.as...=mirch%20masala
(I found it at pakstop)

*Just want to remind everyone again, knowing and hoping that I wont be an issue.. lets keep our discussions healthy without any personal attacks and using decent language-- Thanks*

Enjoy! http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.as...=mirch%20masalaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Amreen
Edited by amreen1409 - 18 years ago
😳 -no comments-

Thanks for sharing 😊
NO COmments πŸ˜•
but i do have some opinions
n no one can say anytrhin abt my opinions
so the thing is that i think may be this is also made up by Press coz these things do happen or may be it's true
thenx for sharin 😊
its gonna b hard to b nice on this 1?how can she compare herself with ash?ash is much better looking and better actress.aik fikm ka offer kya milgaya apni okat se bhar k logon k saath muqaabla karegi?kahan ash and kahan wo shes really putting us pakistanis down.ash is been working in bollywood for a long time and she achieved sumthing and her shes been workin in that crap and filthy industry producing nothing and then she gets a film offer in bollywood and claims to b better tha ash?
damn she has guts.
well now that we r on Meera topic
i heard something
dont mind anyone but i just heard n plz correct me if i'm wrong politely
the news is that the films (Indian) in which Meera's working are produced by Pakistani who's known to Meera
i dont know if its true or not but Plz Correct my very Politely
Meera is sexier than Ash: The JOke of the mellinium!

-sadaf
Wow... i didnt know that Aji... it is possible that it is made up or may be it can be used to make her more popular... didnt know about the producers either.

"Interesting" was the only word I thought of after reading this article. 😊 Edited by amreen1409 - 18 years ago
Yup Amreen. that can happen. all those scandals, which end up to be nothing are most of the time fake. and printed by the artists to get popularity.
this happens everywhere.

well for me, ven I saw this new topic. my first expression was "not again" coz just a few seconds before I wrote this big eassy. and closed a thread related to Ms. Meera.

Yup I saw that right after I posted this topic, n thats when I edited the little note at the end of the post. 😊
hehe, yup I saw that 😊

Thanks for the Warning. I think we should all keep away from these touchy topics. coz jo kar rahye hain. woh kabhi nahian samjhye gaye. aur bikar main hum apna khun jalaye gaye.