Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HaUnTeDfReAk

HaUnTeDfReAk

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged
i was talking to ma dad yesterday abt indo-pak rivalry in crick8..so i decided to share it wid u..i was just wondering its soo cool tht there is such a prob goin on between the 2 countries but still there is soo much of frindship between us as well as teh 2 teams..if it would have been in them they would have fought horribly at every small thing..but they r soo nice 2 each other..if ind goes to pak teh way they r treated is gr8..teh way pak is treated in ind is gr8..m soo proud of it,,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "proud of indo-pak teams" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

javeria kalsoom

javeria kalsoom

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
yes,u r right.Infact da players are v.good frnds of each other. Tongue

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
yEp ur absolutely right bhirti!..infact saurav said in his interview that his best mate wud be inzamam.. and harbhajan said that he goes to meet afridi whenever he has got some problem.. i have also heard that yuvraj and shoaib akthar are gud friends...Lets hope and wish that this friendship will never break..

HaUnTeDfReAk

HaUnTeDfReAk

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Fiza*

yEp ur absolutely right bhirti!..infact saurav said in his interview that his best mate wud be inzamam.. and harbhajan said that he goes to meet afridi whenever he has got some problem.. i have also heard that yuvraj and shoaib akthar are gud friends...Lets hope and wish that this friendship will never break..

i totally agree wid u..i just hope these ppl only play crick8 in rivalry thts it n nt off the field..but i don't like the way aussies r entertaining teh indians..

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HaUnTeDfReAk

HaUnTeDfReAk

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u amrit..its very nice..atleast they respect each other n their crick8..no more fightings n all.they all r gud freinds..n even if tehy fighton field they say sry afterwards..

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
yep u guys are ryte... i think politics effect two countires friendship more than anything.. i wish we had AU.. Asian union! Embarrassed ... I think west is happy to divide and rule all the asian countries..Now its time that we realise their tactics and be toghther... Toghether Pak/indo can make a great power

HaUnTeDfReAk

HaUnTeDfReAk

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Fiza*

yep u guys are ryte... i think politics effect two countires friendship more than anything.. i wish we had AU.. Asian union! Embarrassed ... I think west is happy to divide and rule all the asian countries..Now its time that we realise their tactics and be toghther... Toghether Pak/indo can make a great power

arey amrica has gt a danger if indo/pak r 2gether..they can beatthe world..but tehy don't realise tht..nw me ind u pak..but still v r fgr8 friends..u like rahul gandhi n me bilawal..totalyl diff..but its teh politics whose adding fuel 2 the fire..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top