Page 7 Page 7

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I believe in Google.

Lol....So Do I LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Astrology: do you believe? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by aaax

no i dont belive in astrology,syones,horoscopes etc..............

i only belive in Allah bcoz i know only Allah Almighty can harm me or can benefit me noone else...   :)Smile

so not intrested in all this shirk!

......there we go againSleepy

i said"I"belive in on Allah only...so what problem?

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged

i only belive in Allah bcoz i know only Allah Almighty can harm me or can benefit me noone else...   :)Smile

Problem is us subjected to who you believe in over and over and over againSleepy...but then may be you need to keep on reiterating this belief of yours to keep yourself convincedTongue kyoonki hum sab ko aur kyoon baar baar bataati rehti ho agar aisee baat naheen hai tohWinkLOL

i say about this topic and i explain y i dont belive in all this astrology...bcoz i belive in oly Allah...
agr apko is sy problem hai toh main kya kar sakti hon...ap mjhy rep na karo ya na parho...
thank u

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Problem is us subjected to who you believe in over and over and over againSleepy...but then may be you need to keep on reiterating this belief of yours to keep yourself convincedTongue kyoonki hum sab ko aur kyoon baar baar bataati rehti ho agar aisee baat naheen hai tohWinkLOL

i say about this topic and i explain y i dont belive in all this astrology...bcoz i belive in oly Allah...
agr apko is sy problem hai toh main kya kar sakti hon...ap mjhy rep na karo ya na parho...
thank u

As long as you are posting on open forum, you can't ask people to not quote you or not read you.  If you really want us to ignore you then you better stop making all these heavy duty religious postsSmile  Religious propaganda is also against IF COC. 

ok fine thank u very much 4 ur advise
take care
Allah hafizSmile

RUSmart

RUSmart

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Religious people and Astrologers make good with people who are weak at heart. A determined person will not need the advice of astrologers. The moment you enter an Astrologers room he knows that you have visited him for some problem. So starts the adventure. Some of his predictions come out true. But not all and the only excuse he/she(astrologer) gives is that you may not have complied with his instructions. So when someone talks about astrology, it is trying to give  advice to weaker minds.
Every religioun has their own notions. I live in Spain and here too people go around to astrologers. This is the best business where there is minimum investment. Right now as there is crisis around the world, astrologers are making good of their profession.

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 01 February 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
My mom is an astrologist...and whatever she has said so far has come true...but she doesn't do any predictions for me...which is fine by me...because no matter how much we say we won't let it affect us and rule our decisions...somewhere or the other, we let it...

Anyway, answering your question...

Yes, I do believe in it...however I am not as attached to it, as many people might become...almost like letting their lives be ruled by such predictions.

I think it's fun...to know..or have an idea of your future...but that's about it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top