Out-of-body experience(OBE) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Veer-Zaara

Veer-Zaara

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Woowww...the wile sleeping the falling feeling most of u wrote abt has happnd to me soo many timess..
I jus get up suddenly and find myself relieved to be in bed... and i thot dat hpnd only to me LOL
Its a scary feeling..
Sumtymz i find sumthn like Train coming fast towrds my direction like its gonna knock me dwn and den i suddenly get up Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Out-of-body experience(OBE) (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by kothra

I am on OBE position everydayLOL..Jabh bhi larki Hi ya smile karti hai toh andhar ka soul sharm ke maare pani pani hojaata haiLOLLOL

Gosh Huzi..kabhi toh serious raha karo nahLOLLOLLOL
your condition has nothing to do with OBEWink

LOL...

Hum toh hamesha serious hih rehte hai LOL...Wese bhi meine andar ki baat batayee nahLOL...Thoda toh condition met karta hai nahWink

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
i was sleeping and when i woke up i realized that i was crying badly. i think it was a very bad dream but its weird how i didnt realize it Confused

once i wad sleeping and started dreaming that im in a terrace and suddenly i just stand on the railing and jump...omg i was sooo scared it felt really weard. like my soul has came back into my body.

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Veer-Zaara

Woowww...the wile sleeping the falling feeling most of u wrote abt has happnd to me soo many timess..
I jus get up suddenly and find myself relieved to be in bed... and i thot dat hpnd only to me LOL
Its a scary feeling..
Sumtymz i find sumthn like Train coming fast towrds my direction like its gonna knock me dwn and den i suddenly get up Confused

This happened to me also several times.

I had one experience. When I was a child of 8 I see a dream that my father was sleeping and his remaind where he was and his image got up and gone.  Suddenly I woke up and strated crying. Days later my father fell ill.but soon he recovered.  Years later, after just three moths before  his demise the same dream repeated. Then also I felt scared but some how remaind calm after remembering the old dream, then he get recovered from illness.  But this time he passed away after three months.

So many times we felt his  presence, some incidence are in the presence of other people also.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top