Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
^hey dear..good to have u back Big smile
waisey yeah i think it does come in OBE...
OBEs coincide with lucid dreaming nah...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Out-of-body experience(OBE) (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by -Pinky-

I know i get coz sometimes when im sleeping i do get weird feeling, as if i'm falling and then out of sudden i do feel a shock and its written that that is the moment your soul returns back to ur body!! amazing right..??

and hence i made this topic..Big smile
Hoping to get some response from your side!

Love,
Gracella

that happens a lot to me too.. but i m still not sure if i believe in it.
ur story was rlyy scary btw
wow that happens to you too..|? well so have u experienced seeing yourself from where u are sleeping..?Ouchand yep tha tstory was scary indeed...LOLLOL

lol no.. i get a shock like thing in my sleep.. but i don't think it has anything to do with out of body experience.. i don't believe that it can actually happen.. how is it possible? Ermm

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

I know i get coz sometimes when im sleeping i do get weird feeling, as if i'm falling and then out of sudden i do feel a shock and its written that that is the moment your soul returns back to ur body!! amazing right..??

and hence i made this topic..Big smile
Hoping to get some response from your side!

Love,
Gracella

that happens a lot to me too.. but i m still not sure if i believe in it.
ur story was rlyy scary btw
wow that happens to you too..|? well so have u experienced seeing yourself from where u are sleeping..?Ouchand yep tha tstory was scary indeed...LOLLOL

lol no.. i get a shock like thing in my sleep.. but i don't think it has anything to do with out of body experience.. i don't believe that it can actually happen.. how is it possible? Ermm

yaar that shock like thing is the moment when ur souls re enters ur bodyErmm
that's what i have heard and read...

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged

I am on OBE position everydayLOL..Jabh bhi larki Hi ya smile karti hai toh andhar ka soul sharm ke maare pani pani hojaata haiLOLLOL

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey Gracella, wat you are saying is absolutely right...especially what you said about being on bed and suddenly feeling as if you are giong to fall...i keep having that experience...i remember once i had gone to India and we were staying in our historic family banglow..no one stays there much so when we went we had to put bed on teh floor and sleep...so 2-3 times it happened to me that i got a feeling as if i am going to fall off the bed and suddenly i open my eyes and see that i am already on the ground...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

I am on OBE position everydayLOL..Jabh bhi larki Hi ya smile karti hai toh andhar ka soul sharm ke maare pani pani hojaata haiLOLLOL

Gosh Huzi..kabhi toh serious raha karo nahLOLLOLLOL
your condition has nothing to do with OBEWink

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Gracella, wat you are saying is absolutely right...especially what you said about being on bed and suddenly feeling as if you are giong to fall...i keep having that experience...i remember once i had gone to India and we were staying in our historic family banglow..no one stays there much so when we went we had to put bed on teh floor and sleep...so 2-3 times it happened to me that i got a feeling as if i am going to fall off the bed and suddenly i open my eyes and see that i am already on the ground...

ohh wow see so it's common that people get that feeling...as if they are falling nah..? i also experience that a lot dear...and sometimes it does scare me a lotOuch

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

ohh wow see so it's common that people get that feeling...as if they are falling nah..? i also experience that a lot dear...and sometimes it does scare me a lotOuch

U are right...infact sleep is the most common time when the soul gets a chance to move out of ur body...and it happens to many of us, sometimes we get up and realise, but other times we are not aware as we are sleeping...

And you must have definitely heard of this...when someone is sleeping, you shouldnt wake that person abruptly, you should slowly call that person to wake up...the reason behind this is sometimes when the consciousness of the person is traveling or the soul of the person is outside the body, when u suddenly wake the person up with a jerk, there are chances that the consciousness of the person gets locked outside not being able to enter the body with chances of the person going into coma or something....these are rare cases and might happen only maybe 5% of the times, but still it is always better to be careful...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 08 March 2008 at 2:51pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top