Paranormal

Out-of-body experience(OBE) - Page 2

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Pinky-

lol no.. i get a shock like thing in my sleep.. but i don't think it has anything to do with out of body experience.. i don't believe that it can actually happen.. how is it possible? ๐Ÿค”

yaar that shock like thing is the moment when ur souls re enters ur body๐Ÿค”
that's what i have heard and read...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail

I am on OBE position everyday๐Ÿ˜†..Jabh bhi larki Hi ya smile karti hai toh andhar ka soul sharm ke maare pani pani hojaata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Gracella, wat you are saying is absolutely right...especially what you said about being on bed and suddenly feeling as if you are giong to fall...i keep having that experience...i remember once i had gone to India and we were staying in our historic family banglow..no one stays there much so when we went we had to put bed on teh floor and sleep...so 2-3 times it happened to me that i got a feeling as if i am going to fall off the bed and suddenly i open my eyes and see that i am already on the ground...
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kothra

I am on OBE position everyday๐Ÿ˜†..Jabh bhi larki Hi ya smile karti hai toh andhar ka soul sharm ke maare pani pani hojaata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Gosh Huzi..kabhi toh serious raha karo nah๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
your condition has nothing to do with OBE๐Ÿ˜‰
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Gracella, wat you are saying is absolutely right...especially what you said about being on bed and suddenly feeling as if you are giong to fall...i keep having that experience...i remember once i had gone to India and we were staying in our historic family banglow..no one stays there much so when we went we had to put bed on teh floor and sleep...so 2-3 times it happened to me that i got a feeling as if i am going to fall off the bed and suddenly i open my eyes and see that i am already on the ground...

ohh wow see so it's common that people get that feeling...as if they are falling nah..? i also experience that a lot dear...and sometimes it does scare me a lot
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gracella

ohh wow see so it's common that people get that feeling...as if they are falling nah..? i also experience that a lot dear...and sometimes it does scare me a lot

U are right...infact sleep is the most common time when the soul gets a chance to move out of ur body...and it happens to many of us, sometimes we get up and realise, but other times we are not aware as we are sleeping...

And you must have definitely heard of this...when someone is sleeping, you shouldnt wake that person abruptly, you should slowly call that person to wake up...the reason behind this is sometimes when the consciousness of the person is traveling or the soul of the person is outside the body, when u suddenly wake the person up with a jerk, there are chances that the consciousness of the person gets locked outside not being able to enter the body with chances of the person going into coma or something....these are rare cases and might happen only maybe 5% of the times, but still it is always better to be careful...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 16 years ago
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Woowww...the wile sleeping the falling feeling most of u wrote abt has happnd to me soo many timess..
I jus get up suddenly and find myself relieved to be in bed... and i thot dat hpnd only to me ๐Ÿ˜†
Its a scary feeling..
Sumtymz i find sumthn like Train coming fast towrds my direction like its gonna knock me dwn and den i suddenly get up ๐Ÿ˜•
kothra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gracella

Gosh Huzi..kabhi toh serious raha karo nah๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
your condition has nothing to do with OBE๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†...

Hum toh hamesha serious hih rehte hai ๐Ÿ˜†...Wese bhi meine andar ki baat batayee nah๐Ÿ˜†...Thoda toh condition met karta hai nah๐Ÿ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: kothra

omg...KABHI TO SERIOUS HOOJAYA KARO๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i was sleeping and when i woke up i realized that i was crying badly. i think it was a very bad dream but its weird how i didnt realize it ๐Ÿ˜•

once i wad sleeping and started dreaming that im in a terrace and suddenly i just stand on the railing and jump...omg i was sooo scared it felt really weard. like my soul has came back into my body.