Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Glitter Graphic: 1ab7bbf4086edc8ba5522c0223ff3479.gif Hiya Friends!! Glitter Graphic: 1ab7bbf4086edc8ba5522c0223ff3479.gif

Welcome to a new Discussion topic at Paranormal/Spirituality ForumTongue

Let's talk about OBE's

Glitter Graphic: 08c39b487651dbfd86fcb0949c2499d8.gif

Some info first:Tongue

An out-of-body experience (OBE) is characterized by a feeling of departing from one's physical body and observing both one's self and the world from outside one's body.

The experience is quite common in dreams, daydreams, and memories, where we quite often take the external perspective. Some OBEs coincide with lucid dreaming.
  •  Some people experience an OBE while under the influence of an anesthetic or while semi-conscious due to trauma.
  • Some people have an OBE while under the influence of drugs.
  •  Some people experience an OBE when they are near death (near-death experiences or NDEs).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

My questions now:

-- Have u ever had an OBE?

or

-- Have u heard OBE stories from family and friends..?

* If yes, can u tell about it..? *

--  What are your overall views on OBE's? Do u feel scared, amazed? Are u interested to know more..?

Happy discussing!Smile

Regards,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Out-of-body experience(OBE)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Okay for a change...let me start first.. Tongue

The reason for talking about OBE is because my friend experienced it..

Let me share her story..

It occurred at night when she was in bed and happened spontaneously.
She saw herself walking thru the hall and fixing a ventilator(which she had planned to do later on after her sleep) and she thought she was dreaming, but when she woke up the ventilator was kinda fixed! and her kids said that she did it!
(and again i get goose bumps writing all this...liek i got them when i heard the story...Ouch)

Even though she was, and remains, frightened by this experience (because she fears she is dying and will not return to her body), she told me she used to think no one had them and something might be wrong with her!
But after consulting a parapsychologist, she found out that everybody had them, but not everyone remembers it or realizes it!

Wow i was so amazed and so wanted to know more about it! After surfing on the net i did get to know more abt OBEs and i realized that even i do get OBE's but don't remember them...!

I know i get coz sometimes when im sleeping i do get weird feeling, as if i'm falling and then out of sudden i do feel a shock and its written that that is the moment your soul returns back to ur body!! amazing right..??

and hence i made this topic..Big smile
Hoping to get some response from your side!

Love,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 13 January 2008 at 8:58pm

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
woww gracie great topic n we can discuss loads first let me answer ur questions LOL
Have u ever had an OBE? .........actually yes or may be no when i was small i used to walk in sleep once my parents n em were going smwhere by train n we cudnt get any reservation n as da movement was urgent so we had to at night time we were just sitting on da corridor of da train suddenly i heard my mom yelling n someone giving me a real jerk of my life i opened my eyes n saw i was half in n half out of da train door n tc was holding me beta beta kahan ja rahi ho LOL tho its a funnys tuff for me now but it wasnt at dat age n for my parents it was really tuff i used to do many writing work during dat time when i was actually sleeping

or

-- Have u heard OBE stories from family and friends..?.......yes many

* If yes, can u tell about it..? *......recently i heard a family narrating this story their kiddo just starts talking in american accent while in sleep he talks abt deaths n martyrs n take names from past era so they took him to da psychiatrist n he is undergoing soem kind of treatment

-- What are your overall views on OBE's? Do u feel scared, amazed? Are u interested to know more..?.........ofcourse am interested to know more cuz da topic is so vast actually am amazed why dis happens i can feel its smothing related to subconcious mind but like is adi da kid spoke in american accent so its something entirely a different issue actaully even i have goosebumps just thinking abt these

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

I know i get coz sometimes when im sleeping i do get weird feeling, as if i'm falling and then out of sudden i do feel a shock and its written that that is the moment your soul returns back to ur body!! amazing right..??

Love,
Gracella

that happens a lot to me too.. but i m still not sure if i believe in it.
ur story was rlyy scary btw

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

Originally posted by Gracella

Love,
Gracella

that happens a lot to me too.. but i m still not sure if i believe in it.
ur story was rlyy scary btw

wow that happens to you too..|? well so have u experienced seeing yourself from where u are sleeping..?Ouch

and yep tha tstory was scary indeed...LOLLOL

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged
well,fingers crossed .
before i used to get horrible dreams n stuff...that time i experienced obe...like for example..in 1 of my dream i was sinking in water..n u know when i waked up...i was all sweated very badly n my breath was v fast..they were horrible experiences. Confused

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

well,fingers crossed .
before i used to get horrible dreams n stuff...that time i experienced obe...like for example..in 1 of my dream i was sinking in water..n u know when i waked up...i was all sweated very badly n my breath was v fast..they were horrible experiences. Confused

hey hun..Where have u been...u were one of the most active members at this forum!!! missed yah!!Embarrassed

Hope u're back to stayWink

okay u think u experienced OBE ..are u sure it was OBE or just a nightmare.. dear..coz u woke up all sweated etc
well even i'm not sure ...Wink

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
hii grace... Smile
i was busy from some time.

dont know yar...but dosent this[my incident] comes in obe???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top