Who will win the third test match?

Poll Choice
Austrailia
India
Match will be drawn
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys!

I know its hard to predict but which team according to you can win the third match..Well if aussies win the next one than they will win the series.. But if india win then there is a chance of series draw... Also state why your team can win the next one?

Thankyou

If u ask me who 'will', I'll say Aussies!!
Though if India wins, the series will b kept alive...
a draw wud b one boring thing!!

Anywayz, I dont think this match gonna b draw coz the wicket prepared at perth is the World's Fastest Pitch which means that a result will definitely b there!!!
Aussie batsmen r more comfortable on pacy pitches than Indians (or as a matter of fact, all sub continent teams)...Plus, Aussies hav faster bowlers than India!
I think India will miss Sreesanth badly!
i would luv india 2 win actually..i really want ind 2 show teh world tht unpires r aussies strength
Well... where the game is poised right now... advantage is on India's side 😊 ... but with Aussies... one can never be sure... hope Indian players keep their fighting spirit alive till the end of the game... then nothing can stop them from winning 😃
India!...i want india to win against aus..and bounce back with some more great spirit and action 😃
ofcourse i want my India to win....but the team that wins this match is truely a winner all the way.......
Hehe....the "famous" Shaun Tait and his pre-match boasts didn't live up to the challenge on the fastest pitch....

He was no match for India's batsmen 😆 😆 😆

Whereas...it was the supposedly slower Indian bowlers who got the ball to move around and bowled in the right areas...and showed that....it's not just sheer pace....it's sheer turn too....it's not just mindless brawn...but sheer brain power too!

Indian bowlers used their brains and put the ball in the right areas persistently and troubled the Aussies esp Ishant to Ponting....whereas Aussie bowlers were just mindlessly bowling haywire all over the place....(except for Lee)
Originally posted by xMarauderx

Hehe....the "famous" Shaun Tait and his pre-match boasts didn't live up to the challenge on the fastest pitch....

He was no match for India's batsmen 😆 😆 😆

Whereas...it was the supposedly slower Indian bowlers who got the ball to move around and bowled in the right areas...and showed that....it's not just sheer pace....it's sheer turn too....it's not just mindless brawn...but sheer brain power too!

Indian bowlers used their brains and put the ball in the right areas persistently and troubled the Aussies esp Ishant to Ponting....whereas Aussie bowlers were just mindlessly bowling haywire all over the place....(except for Lee)

I like what you write.😉  😆😆😆

Well, the pre-match boasts never worked when against India...Remember Shane Bond, Flintoff, Shoab Akhtar, Shane Warne and many many more big wigs who crumbled in front of India and were forced to eat a humble pie...😉

I remember only Mc.Grath living up to his boasts...

bout time india won anyway haha

at least it werent a boreeee drawwwwwwwwwww 😆 😆
Congrats to indian fan! 👏 👏 👏

-Topic closed