Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatbuster

cheating bad. jua khelna bad. daaru peena bad. maar peet karna bad. gali bakna bad. gulcharrey udana bad. ankh maarna bad. ankhiyan ladana bad. kabab khana bad. cigarette peena bad. tambakoo chabana bad. thook phekna bad. satta baazi karna bad. chaal baazi karna bad. pocket maarna bad. gilli danda khelna bad. rangeen raatein katna bad. rang raliyan karna bad. ched kad karna bad. badmashiyan karna bad. all bad. aur inse bhee bad bad. getting caught. very bad. Tongue Wink LOL

LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheating (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

... we all make judgment about others it is social norm and part of our psyche that is how we make social rules. Only few have courage to say it out loud may be because they don't have anything to hideLOLSmile

no. we all dont make judgments about others. some do. Wink but some are smart enough to realize they dont have all the facts to reach proper conclusions and never will.Wink

...  If we start closing our eyes for every thing , just because it is not our problem in immediate future.. then we have to very careful because if we get affected one way or another there wouldn't be anyone else to support.

toh kya karein? durbin lekar logon peh nazar rakhein? Tongue LOLthey tried that with the Gestapo and the KGB state, didnt they? didnt quite work out, did it?Wink

and the taliban? didnt they have their eyes opened also? sabke oopar kadi nazar? Tongue so much for dangerous hypocrites and zealots who dont have anything better to do than  go poking into other people's businessWinkLOL

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Means it is really bad bad  thing to you .. but it is alright if other people do it unless it is not affecting you .. and I am sure you wouldn't like your husband to be approched like this way eitherLOL ........Dewey , how can anyone even begin to protect their husbands, betas from these flirts. Wink There is a law against adultery which can cancel marriage contract if both spouses chose to end their marriage , do you suggest flirting to be included in the definition of adultery?. LOL.. now I am kind of confuse what is hypocracyLOLLOL

saying a bad thing bad , or saying a bad thing "ok" for other but not for me or my familyLOLLOLLOL

we all make judgment about others it is social norm and part of our psyche that is how we make social rules. Only few have courage to say it out loud may be because they don't have anything to hideLOLSmile ...There is a saying - screaming as loud as you can does not mean you are right (and have nothign to hide). Confused

See people who do something wrong never think they are doing anything wrong.....for eg.. a person who raped a child would give you a reason behind it , it would never be his/ her fault.  A killer would provide an excuse for his cruelty. A shope lifter.. a cheater ..... all have very good excuses ..........eik dukh bhari daastaan. Are you serious? do you think harmless flirting is as bad as any of the above?  If we start closing our eyes for every thing , just because it is not our problem in immediate future.. then we have to very careful because if we get affected one way or another there wouldn't be anyone else to support. Isn't this how Saudis think and treat their women...Ouch case in point that woman who was seen with another male without her husband or male relative being present.

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

@LH, I don't know why you are constantly confusing one thing with another.. Confused
as for oogling to another woman or watching po*n etc... are you telling me it is equal to the cybersex or any kind of flirtious talk with strong sexual elements? Confused
there are no computer generated characters sitting on the other end of the cable. In any other case of drooling over someone , imagining or watching po*n etc. doesn't actively involve second person. that make it clearly different from the cyber sex. or anyother flirtious/sexual talk which have a strong potential for leading towards cyber sex. I remember there was one study related to this done sometimes back.. let me look into it ,anyway , it was indicating its negative impacts on marriage. and I read one interview of a divorce atorny dont'know if it is available online or not , where she mentioned growing number of divorces caused by cybersex or cyber sexual talks. So apparently harmless situation have a potential to turn something really serious. We are right now talking about married couple no need to mention alot many are living as a couple out of wed lock but maintaing a family unit......now why we need to do something ... is related to general interest of society .. increase number of divorces or break ups lead to increase number of children affected by it , which may inturn leads to increase number of abnormal behaviours among children who eventually become adult and can create problems to other members of society... we are all linked to each other one way or another.
I have already mentioned it , if some one has to hide it from general people along with her/his spouse and family, then they themselves clearly know whatever they are donig it not right yes they can give you a dukh bhari dastaan or reason behind this behaviour.
in my above post I never talked about protection etc LOL read my post and the post on which I replied. I assumed on the basis of disgust shown towards such act for the author and her family that she would be ok as long as it is not affecting her family.
Not every thing is solved by law. do you think involvement of law is required in each and every aspect of life and other than that there is no social input...
neighbourhood watch is still considered better controller of crimes. Smile
Emotional or pshycological torture is also a form of abuse. Alot many of us have been very vocal about it. and want active social intervention in such situaion.... these online apparently harmless sexual talks which are kept hidden to spouses, eventually affect married life. which fall under emotional abuse of spouse.

as for saudi's or anyother Arab country , we need to control our own crime rate first before we can say anything about their laws or social norms.  There may be injustice , where else it dosn't happen. American media like to publisized those few cases ..and totally forget about injustice in their own system .. I remember so many black people are treated badly in America some spend more than 20 years in jail for a crime they never commited...  to control crime by polic is  following a law of country to do such act without discrimination is moral obligation to work around law to save  culprit is legal but not moral and not right .... everything is interlinkedSmile... I've never been to Saudia Arabia , but have been to Arab emirates. I could left my newly bought gold jewerlly on front seat of unlocked car.. could leave my appartment unloacked without fear of any theft. people left their shops open for lunch breaks or pray break, no one steal anything .. ... why is that? can we do it in India , Pakistan chalo forget about home countries , here in America, UK or Canada?
What is homicide, rape etc rate over there compare to what is here? We have a right to object anything over there when we are succes full in controlling crimes by using our "very Good" system as effectivly as they do... so forget about them or their rules. And another thing without strong social interference no law can be applied anywhere you can't put police everywhere.. there are people who play active role against any crime

Edited by Morning_Dew - 20 January 2008 at 5:51pm

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

@LH, I don't know why you are constantly confusing one thing with another.. Confused

Dewey , I could say the same to you but I won't because after all it is all a matter of perception. Smile

Since with your last post you introduced cyber sex while most of us are taking about harmless flirting without sexual intent , there is nothing to debate if we are not talking about the same thing anymore. I don't know what is your point or suggestion to stop any flirting with or without sexual innuendo since you compare it to neighborhood crime watch.

As for arab countries, I value mine and my families right and freedom much more then my jewellery or property, I am sure everyone does. As far as rape goes , we do know that rape victims get sentenced for being raped in the first place don't we? so how many cases get reported..   

We agree to disagree here , which is ok..Big smile

Edited by lighthouse - 20 January 2008 at 6:12pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
fantastic post dewey..

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Lighty I had already excluded all kind of harmless flirting even before my last post Big smile and you were agreed on my point there about harmless flirting etc.
and I was clearly talking about all other kind of flirting hidden from people and spouses I didn't use the word cybersex or anyother sexual talk but what else could be so objectionable that need to be hidden from spouse or others Smile .
I thought you understood clearly about it otherwise you didn't compare it with po*n ..which is clearly nothing but sex. Smile
as for neighbourhood crime watch .... the thing is it is nothing but moral obligation to stop certain things. I included this eg just to make a point that not always a law can protect people from everything either civil law dealing with marriage/divorces etc or criminal law. At the end it is upto people who make it possible to decide acceptablity of certain acts. When we start teaching our kids not to lie or don't touch certain things without mom's permission we actually built their moral character which eventually decide attitude towards legal crimes based on these simple moral principle so everything is related one way or another.
As for Saudi's again , neither I was there nor you , we both read about that specific single case . I read two versions one Saudi and one American. Don't know for sure who was right or who was wrong Wink
AS for freedom .. I dont' know , people find sporadic cases in Arab countries. but totally forget about same issues in America . may be American media is not much enthusiastic about their own problems.. How can we forget about Mehr Arar case.... why his freedom was brutally taken away by so called free Americans for no reason? Where were human right people then ..why so many african american wouldn't support this freedom theory? I recently read about crime among young adult in north america , where several studies indicated biased attitude of law enforcement agencies towards certain people.Why western human right groups are so active against one or two cases happened there in Arab and totally ignore their own problems. I don't know why we are cursing saudies for few sporadic cases. where we have hunderds of cases sitting in our own back yard
Yes we are agree to disagree here LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top