Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

How's virtual flirting any different then a married person dressing provocatively wearing a low cut blouse. We can't pick and choose arbitrarily what breaks marital vows. whole enchilada of marriage has to be looked at in its entirety. Some married people don't respect each other's families, emotional blackmail can be rampant between spouses, outrageous demands of all kinds including financial, physical, emotional, and mental not to mention unmentionable gaallis exchanged during verbal fights.Wink 

Compared to marriages from ages ago a lot has changed -  back then woman could not work, nor talk to another man other than her husband , have a male friend, not visit a male gynocologist etc but we have embraced new changes and enjoy the freedom and openness compared to earlier marriages. We have even accepted very much married Kajol romancing SRK in Suraj hua madham or Malaika arora khan doing her item numbers in skimpy clothes. we don't think much of  married men watching p*** or ogling when they see an attractive woman, or fantasising about other women .

People buy into this myth of the perfect mate and how once they find them, they won't have any visual interest in anyone else. If they do it doesn't mean that their marriage or partnership is doomed. Nor does it mean they have to act on it.

To each its own and am not saying everyone should engage in virtual flirting but it cannot be compared to real life cheating.

Very well said LH.  I could not have said it better. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheating (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

During last one and half year, since I've been more active one virtual social world. I found alot many married people some even with children , engaged in flirtation, and exhibiting almost real life emotions towards people. Initially it really was disgusting to me . To  you what is the reason.

What if they find another person , who actually is  close to their idea of soul mate, should they go after that person and leave their spouse?

There is one thing on net which cant happen in real world.. That thing is just connecting at the thought level..People mostly get attracted by thought processes.. So its veri much possible some can dump their spouse to pursue the person met over the net.... Whereas i dont say, they cant go... connecting at teh level of ideation generally bring discord in materialistic things. So whereas there is no moral fence there... people do need to descend to teh level of true reality and touch the person physically to establish their being over just an visualized ideation...Smile

There is one thing in reality which is not availble on net.. the realistic assessment of situation...But given that people make dumb assessment in reality.. an association effected through the net is far long lasting...that is if they handle those few shortcomings well... Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 14 January 2008 at 8:01pm

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by Maya_M

Flirting is fine to some extend and by that I mean harmless gestures. I know many wouldn't agree to even that Smileand they have right to think that way but this is what is my take on the question posed. When we pose a question on Debate Mansion and the opinion flows, there is always disagreement and we tend to blame the other as being judgmental but the truth is all of us are to a greater extend judgmental here when we question other's views.

there's a difference between having strong, even passionate opinions on a subject, and being judgmental. Smile

not that it is a necessary condition, but the judgmental types remind me of the folks who're great preachers but cant be trusted around lil boys.Wink

Again depends on perceptionSmile. To me anyone who passionately disagrees with someone and tries to put down other opinions is judgmental too. They just remind me that how much ever they portray otherwise, being envious is a common trait among all humans and they are vulnerable too.

in fact the reverse is true.Smile

by your reasoning, all the opinionated folks throughout history who felt they were good enough to rule over others would be envious of the other guy? dont get that logic.LOL

and yes, being envious is fairly common i suppose- more so amongst the have-nots, whether thats on the physical level or the emotional one Smile

again, there's a difference between attacking an idea and attacking a person, between expressing disagreement on a topic and forming judgments about people. simple basic distinction. but feel free to disagree of course.Smile

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

During last one and half year, since I've been more active one virtual social world. I found alot many married people some even with children , engaged in flirtation, and exhibiting almost real life emotions towards people. Initially it really was disgusting to me . To  you what is the reason.

Its disgusting to me if I indulge in such things...But I never form my opinions on other people and pass my judgement on them...As humans we all are vulnerable to make mistakes and judging others is hypocracy...Also, a little bit of flirting here and there is fine and acceptable and in fact a part of the deal...When one is spending so many hours with someone, whether its virtual or real- a bond is likely to form and nothing wrong with it really...

What if they find another person , who actually is  close to their idea of soul mate, should they go after that person and leave their spouse?

Are you talking about KANK???WinkLOL..Jokes apart, this shows the fickleness of their mind and such people will not have one but multiple soul mates...Now how many can they go after???LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
cheating online, offline is just a dirty hobby that many seem to suffer from! Ouch

we all "see" cheaters.. and "we" don't know they're cheating =)) LOL some of them are cheating on their spouses with partners less than half their age Ouch Confused
S C U M

Post Reply New Post

Go to top