Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

yepp, it is their business..   unlike nonvegetarianism / religionalism which seems to be everybody's business πŸ˜‰
one more- most / many supporting cheating and being gracious and non-judgemental will have a collection of words for ppl who don't marry and seek a LIVE-IN πŸ˜‰.. 
Live in is also people's business but judgements are passed, rn't they?  simple reason-  things that bother one doesn't bother the other and things that mattter to some don;t matter to others. 
since the poster ased for our views on cheating, I expressed mine..
SCUM BAGS!!  feel sorry for the children they're raising πŸ˜•.. hopefully, their e-lovers don't send lovey dovey e-messages to their children too

πŸ‘ πŸ‘@ view.

cheating bad. jua khelna bad. daaru peena bad. maar peet karna bad. gali bakna bad. gulcharrey udana bad. ankh maarna bad. ankhiyan ladana bad. kabab khana bad. cigarette peena bad. tambakoo chabana bad. thook phekna bad. satta baazi karna bad. chaal baazi karna bad. pocket maarna bad. gilli danda khelna bad. rangeen raatein katna bad. rang raliyan karna bad. ched kad karna bad. badmashiyan karna bad. all bad. aur inse bhee bad bad. getting caught. very bad. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by chatbuster - 16 years ago

Originally posted by chatbuster

cheating bad. jua khelna bad. daaru peena bad. maar peet karna bad. gali bakna bad. gulcharrey udana bad. ankh maarna bad. ankhiyan ladana bad. kabab khana bad. cigarette peena bad. tambakoo chabana bad. thook phekna bad. satta baazi karna bad. chaal baazi karna bad. pocket maarna bad. gilli danda khelna bad. rangeen raatein katna bad. rang raliyan karna bad. ched kad karna bad. badmashiyan karna bad. all bad. aur inse bhee bad bad. getting caught. very bad. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

lol lol πŸ˜†

yaar magar kabab khane mein kya problem hain ....

kabab mein hadi is bad πŸ˜‰ very bad ...cheating...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rockstallion

lol lol πŸ˜†

yaar magar kabab khane mein kya problem hain ....

kabab mein hadi is bad πŸ˜‰ very bad ...cheating...πŸ˜†

ok i suppose we could be persuaded to let the kababs go. par phir jaam peena bilkul bandh. especially if served by a hot-looking sakhi/ yaar. aur nach gana dekhne ka toh naam hee mat lena πŸ˜† chattis ke chattis gunn naheen toh kahaan se milenge?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Morning_Dew

During last one and half year, since I've been more active one virtual social world. I found alot many married people some even with children , engaged in flirtation, and exhibiting almost real life emotions towards people. Initially it really was disgusting to me . To  you what is the reason.

What if they find another person , who actually is  close to their idea of soul mate, should they go after that person and leave their spouse?

How would you define flirtation ? Exhibiting real life emotions on virtual world, is that possible ? Does anyone who is acquainted with virtual world fall for it ? πŸ˜†

Flirtation as I understand are flattery/appreciative friendly gesture with no wrong intentions is fine...and yes as we say under limits. We see it all the time even between same gender too. Really depends on individual how they perceive it when it is harmless.

Flirtation with wrong intentions is termed as predators and we all know how law deals with such saddo's and being on virtual world we should be aware how to deal with them.

Originally posted by raj5000

How would you define flirtation ? Exhibiting real life emotions on virtual world, is that possible ? Does anyone who is acquainted with virtual world fall for it ? πŸ˜†.. kya sab ko apne jaisa samjha hai..πŸ˜† there are people who believe and trust others on the net..😊 for eg like me...

Flirtation as I understand are flattery/appreciative friendly gesture with no wrong intentions is fine...and yes as we say under limits. We see it all the time even between same gender too. Really depends on individual how they perceive it when it is harmless. depnds on individuals fine thats right...

Flirtation with wrong intentions is termed as predators laugh at one extreme and warn at other.. is there a middle ground? 😊and we all know how law deals with such saddo's and being on virtual world we should be aware how to deal with them.

I think there are less chances of getting closer by flirting than the chances by having serious talks..... You can not find the parity required for a soulmate through flirting.... You like certain qualities of other person to get closer and that surely is not flirting.....

it can be humour, common interests (coming of serious talks) etc..... but not flirting.... so yeah virtual flirting is actually harmless 😊
Originally posted by lighthouse

[

How's virtual flirting any different then a married person dressing provocatively wearing a low cut blouse. We can't pick and choose arbitrarily what breaks marital vows. whole enchilada of marriage has to be looked at in its entirety. Some married people don't respect each other's families, emotional blackmail can be rampant between spouses, outrageous demands of all kinds including financial, physical, emotional, and mental not to mention unmentionable gaallis exchanged during verbal fights.πŸ˜‰ 

Compared to marriages from ages ago a lot has changed -  back then woman could not work, nor talk to another man other than her husband , have a male friend, not visit a male gynocologist etc but we have embraced new changes and enjoy the freedom and openness compared to earlier marriages. We have even accepted very much married Kajol romancing SRK in Suraj hua madham or Malaika arora khan doing her item numbers in skimpy clothes. we don't think much of  married men watching p*** or ogling when they see an attractive woman, or fantasising about other women .

People buy into this myth of the perfect mate and how once they find them, they won't have any visual interest in anyone else. If they do it doesn't mean that their marriage or partnership is doomed. Nor does it mean they have to act on it.

To each its own and am not saying everyone should engage in virtual flirting but it cannot be compared to real life cheating.

I am still reading all the responsesπŸ˜† 

Very well said lighty , though I am not saying I am agreeing with you 😊

See your egs are hardly compareable to virtual flirting and situation you are giving about low cut blouses etc.. come on ..

a wife is going, along with her husband in such way.. and husband doesn't have any objection .. then what is the problem .. yes the problem is when husband and wife decided something between them but one of them break it at his/her back  knowing it would not be approved by their spouse and would be considered cheating , it may not be a cheating for me or for you ..

Now comes to the open flirting .. again .. I've seen many people  who are married and do open flirting on forum or chat room etc and it is not hidden from their spouses, nore common people.. what is the big deal.... I was certainly not talking about them😊

as for your last point. that it is not compareable to real cheating ..how come ? are their spouses ok with it. whatever they are doing other wise a norm of society ? if yes, why can't they do it openly like some "harmless flirt"😊

You are so right collectively our tolerance is higher for manythings once forbidden , even than certain feelings are same .. showbiz egs are not always good even among those high tolerant group insecurities and jealousies can be traced very easily .. for eg. I read somewhere that despite being good friends Hrithik roshan was not invited to Abhisekh's wedding cause Abhishek didn't wanted to see his to-be wife's hot filmi partner( Doom2 was newly released by then I guess)on his wedding ..also there was a news that after kabhi khusi kabhi gum , Aje devgan prohibited his wife to take any lead role with SRK. πŸ˜‰ . Many times we really don't know what is going on behind that apparent tolerance

Originally posted by raksha.l

wow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The problem is , why it is disgusting to you??? πŸ˜›

Means it is really bad bad  thing to you .. but it is alright if other people do it unless it is not affecting you .. and I am sure you wouldn't like your husband to be approched like this way eitherπŸ˜† .......... now I am kind of confuse what is hypocracyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

saying a bad thing bad , or saying a bad thing "ok" for other but not for me or my familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we all make judgment about others it is social norm and part of our psyche that is how we make social rules. Only few have courage to say it out loud may be because they don't have anything to hideπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

See people who do something wrong never think they are doing anything wrong.....for eg.. a person who raped a child would give you a reason behind it , it would never be his/ her fault.  A killer would provide an excuse for his cruelty. A shope lifter.. a cheater ..... all have very good excuses ..........eik dukh bhari daastaan. If we start closing our eyes for every thing , just because it is not our problem in immediate future.. then we have to very careful because if we get affected one way or another there wouldn't be anyone else to support.

Edited by Morning_Dew - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

I am still reading all the responsesπŸ˜† 

Very well said lighty , though I am not saying I am agreeing with you 😊

See your egs are hardly compareable to virtual flirting and situation you are giving about low cut blouses etc.. come on ..  In real world we all dress to project an image. What messege does one send to men by flaunting themselves sexually.. I am not against anyone's choice of clothing attire for themselves or how a woman visually presents herself through her clothes or lack thereof, but I definitely see its similarity to flirting in that they both are methods of attention seeking interaction with others.  

a wife is going, along with her husband in such way.. and husband doesn't have any objection .. then what is the problem ..A woman who dresses provocatively might not intend to send a sexual message, but that's what is picked up. Some husbands won't object to it in the interest of appearing secure or modern, while others insist on traditional dress code for their wives.    yes the problem is when husband and wife decided something between them but one of them break it at his/her back  knowing it would not be approved by their spouse and would be considered cheating , it may not be a cheating for me or for you .. Why should we judge what is or isn't cheating for them?.

Now comes to the open flirting .. again .. I've seen many people  who are married and do open flirting on forum or chat room etc and it is not hidden from their spouses, nore common people.. what is the big deal.... I was certainly not talking about them😊 Agreed .. Some people are of the opinion that harmless flirting actually adds spice to married life.

as for your last point. that it is not compareable to real cheating ..how come ? are their spouses ok with it. whatever they are doing other wise a norm of society ? if yes, why can't they do it openly like some "harmless flirt"😊 Don't men  look or oggle at attractive women or watch p*** even when they know their wives object to it? Adultery is actually what happened in KANK, that one night ruined their lives, that is real cheating. Flirting is a basic instinct, part of a human nature. It is a universal and essential aspect of human interaction. Flirting is words, just like men know they can look but not touch. there is a very fine line and once that is crossed, it is upto the spouses to deal with it as they see fit.

You are so right collectively our tolerance is higher for manythings once forbidden , even than certain feelings are same .. 

It is funny how dictionaries define flirting - Miriam Webster - "to behave amorously without serious intent" and Banahrt 1968 edition - "making love without meaning it"

It is amazing how definitions have changed in last 40 years.

Edited by lighthouse - 16 years ago