Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

"Express Feelings At Right Time" (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shilpa07

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa07

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

aww...thts was really sweet.... i do tell my near n dear ones tht i luv them.... but neways no1 is ther yet who says IL OVE U to meLOLEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Express Feelings At Right Time" (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Awwww very sweet n true Embarrassed ..

sumtimes if u dont express ur love at the right time..u never get another chance Ouch ..and u always regret it..the way i do now Ouch ..

but i always tell my family n friends that "I LOVE U!" Embarrassed ..hehe LOL ..and they say it to me Wink ..

fakhra

Goldie

fakhra

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by •hinal•

Awwww very sweet n true Embarrassed ..

sumtimes if u dont express ur love at the right time..u never get another chance Ouch ..and u always regret it..the way i do now Ouch ..

but i always tell my family n friends that "I LOVE U!" Embarrassed ..hehe LOL ..and they say it to me Wink ..

ya u r rite....kabhi kabhi agar apnay pyar ka izhar sahe waqt pe na karoo to shyd 2chance na mil paye........es liye kisi say pyar karo to izhar ker dooo.....ye na hoo k baad may bhtt dayr ho jaye....Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top