Frequent Posters

zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

so everyone agrees .....

Boom 😡 was the worse movie ever made

*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree that Bhoom and Rudraksh were bad.  I also didn't like Masti...it had good songs though.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xsonyxo

OMG, i can't believe AMITABH BACHAN acted in BOOM....evn tho i don't like him...isn't he supposed to be big n actually act in GOOD movies???? good thing i only saw 15 minutes of tht movie, ...... n MISHA ur sooo right! it's hard to watch a movie without SHAHRUKH in it... 😭....but somehow i do :)

GLAD THAT U AGREE WITH ME 😆 😆 😃
Nisha82 thumbnail
Rok Sako Toh Rok Lo....it's such a bad movie too....after Boom and Rudraksh ofcourse.  I guess in my point of the view these are the 3 most horrible movies ever made. 🤢
jprasad thumbnail
Aitraaz. It was dumb. I don't know why it gets so much hype.
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

I agree that Bhoom and Rudraksh were bad.  I also didn't like Masti...it had good songs though.

I didn't like Masti, people think its funny, well i admit it, it was a little bit funny, but the story is 🤢..i didn't like the story.  i like the songs too.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EVERY MOVIE WITHOUT SRK IN IT IS HORRIBLE 😆 😆 😆
loveneha_r thumbnail
naach is the worst!!! i put it off after like 10-15 minutes!!
Rumi thumbnail
 i didn't like devdas( the recent one) at all! acc to me it was the joke of the decade!!!!!!!i know u will be annoyed coz it was so hit and famous!!! but as i am a bengali and read the original story many many times, believe me the director could not understand any character and destroyed that great classic! it was a total mess!recently there is another film which i didnot like. it was Dhoom, again it was a hit. but there was no story at all in it, only bike racing through out the whole film, Abhishek looked boring, only Jhon Abraham was worth wacthing !