Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

Hermione Granger vs. RonWeasly (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the better friend: Hermione OR Ron???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [58.82%]
7 [41.18%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mit's113

I m not saying tht Ron is worse than Hermy bcoz he is bad in studies or has less talent!!!
I also aree with u tukz_remix that he has a great sense of humour Wink

I m just saying that he ran away leaving Harry and Hermy alone, and didn't believe harry whereas, Hermy stuck to Harry.....
So, for me Hermy is the better and more loyal friend Wink

Although it's ur choice as to whom u like better Embarrassed Embarrassed
as a frnd i too like hermy bttr dan ron....n d resns v hav already discussd......buyt 2 ME...dis topic asks hum do u like?so 2 ME.....i liek ron more dan hermy...its got nuthn 2 do wid frndship 4 me Embarrassed
Mit's113 Senior Member
Mit's113
Mit's113

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Alrite it's O.K.tukz_remix Tongue

If U like Ron more than Hermy then u can vote 4 him.

I don't hate him i just like Hermy better. Embarrassed Embarrassed

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhoomi_fan

I'll definitely choose Hermione, if the question is about who's a better friend coz as we all know hermy always stuck with harry whereas ron was nothing except for a coward!

thats a strong statement to make Labib..Ron is not a coward...Ron may not show the amt of Bravery Harry has displayed...but u must make concessions for a Guy who has always wanted glory and be popular but always lived in a shadow coz of more skilled Bros and a Famous Friend and with no particular skills to boast of! But being human isnt being cowardly....
there have been many instanceds of Ron's Bravery in the series...
  • he may have quarreled with Harry coz of jealousy at times, But he never betrayed him and always stuck upto him...
  • The Fact that he managed to destroy that Horrible Locket which was saying all sorts of terrible things it requeires a great deal of mental strength and courage
Theremay be other instances which dont strike me now and there may not be..
But all said and done..Ron isnt a Gryffindor for Nothing!Smile
SugarNSpice615 Groupbie
SugarNSpice615
SugarNSpice615

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hmmm. I don't particularly understand this poll. Ron and Hermione are both Harry's best friends. Harry does however have alot more in common with Ron... similar interests, similar views on studies, etc. There are many things which Harry can probably share more with Ron just because it works out like that.

I don't see how you can compare them or exactly choose between them. They both have their faults that have been shown at various points. Hermione cries every five minutes and yes, Ron is a bit more scared sometimes. At the end however, BOTH of them come through for Harry and that's what counts.

Saying Harry needs Hermione more doesn't work because in Deathly Hallows, Harry admits to the silence that lingered between him and Hermione, when Ron was not there!

In conclusion, each member of the Trio plays an important part in their overall friendship.

Just my views. Smile
Mit's113 Senior Member
Mit's113
Mit's113

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SugarNSpice615

Hmmm. I don't particularly understand this poll. Ron and Hermione are both Harry's best friends. Harry does however have alot more in common with Ron... similar interests, similar views on studies, etc. There are many things which Harry can probably share more with Ron just because it works out like that.

I don't see how you can compare them or exactly choose between them. They both have their faults that have been shown at various points. Hermione cries every five minutes and yes, Ron is a bit more scared sometimes. At the end however, BOTH of them come through for Harry and that's what counts.
Saying Harry needs Hermione more doesn't work because in Deathly Hallows, Harry admits to the silence that lingered between him and Hermione, when Ron was not there!

In conclusion, each member of the Trio plays an important part in their overall friendship.

Just my views. Smile

The poll is not about Harry's BEST friend, it is about a BETTER and more LOYAL friend....Embarrassed

Anyways thanx 4 sharing ur views......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mit's113

Alrite it's O.K.tukz_remix Tongue

If U like Ron more than Hermy then u can vote 4 him.

I don't hate him i just like Hermy better. Embarrassed Embarrassed

ya ya i know

Go to top