Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

I must say, Im frustrated. Everyday, I get a complaint from a member about someone acting inapropriate. WHY?! The answer is simple, people choose not to follow rules. Im notpointing figures at anyone, because a lot of people do it. There are many issues that we need to remind you of..

First being foul language:

You guys HAVE to understand that not all members in the forum are old.We have a numerous number of young memebers, and besides that, foul language isn't allowed, and never will be allowed. I have noticed this from SO MANY people, its not even funny. From now on, these posts will be trashed. If it is to happen even after it is tarshed, warning levels will go up.

Bashing:

Bashing is againist the IF code of coduct. Also, we're all here to hang out, right? ;] So why bash someone and make t unfreindly for them? Lets welcome new memebrs with open arms! =] Any racism and bashing posts WILL be trashed! Also, bashing any actors or actresses is also againist the rules. If you don't him him/her, please don't visit thier CC.

Spamming:

Spamming is HUGEE here. Gosh! I trash so many posts in one day! We have no problem with you chatting, but please DO NOT spam with ONLY emotions.

Quoting:

Please DO NOT quote more than 3 times in any of the Chat Clubs, it slows down the rate at which the page loads. This has been noticed and is been done too many times. If we have a problem following this rule, please PM me or any of the dev team members below..maybe you have a point aswell.

Not to members: If you see ANYONE not following the rules, please report thier post by clicking on   which can be found next to the quote button. This wold make it easy for the dev. team members to attend the problem posts, because we're not robots..we can over look things. :)

-----------

Introductions:

We have  topics in which you can posts intorductions, guys. Here is introduce yoursellf > http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=378853 and here is the CC Slam book > http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=432369 So to all new members, PLEASE post there. :D

------------

Thats my bhashan. I'd love feedback from the members and your thoughts on the rules. If we have a problem with the rules, PLEASE post!! =] I don't bite, honest! =]

-----------

Original rules post > http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=499783

-The CC Dev Team

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 13 January 2008 at 10:46am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*jyoti_jotDesiChocolatekimmuFaizy_khanMrsNealCaffreyk-ekta fan-Preeti-Naughty_n_niceAngelic_ACalvin_Klein*Nishi*-dramaholic-Rabba-Ve-Delena-De.De-Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do we choose not to follow rules?" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
rachu great post!! aww i am sry people have frustarted you Smile
great rules i hope people take in consideration your time and effort in this post!

note to CC chatter's plzz dun make rachu make another topic like this
just behaive Big smile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Rachu,

We needed that Big smile

Thankss for postin Tongue

Please follow the rulesss Tongue

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Very Nice post Rachna. Clap

This was indeed needed. I have seen many people using foul languages. That truly hurts people.

So, guys if you see anybody not following the rules then please report. This will help maintain a peaceful environment.

Isha

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting this cuz some new member sdoesn,t know the rules and it,s easy for them. we really needed that.

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thank-you everyone..!Hug I have also added the introduction thing as well. There are a numerous amount of those too.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Hmm, Rachu doesn't bite .. Rachu, you sure about that?! Ermm Pinch Eeh, eeh eeh .. I'm just kidding! LOL

To the point, I seriously agree with everything you have posted! :D
As for the new members introduction thing, I think new members should realllyyy take a look at the stickies .. instead of going straight to post a new topic. :/

Hopefully you won't have to post something similar to this in the future Ouch

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rachu...the post was very much needed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top