Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Jachi fanclub MOTW pg40 (Page 70)

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 12 March 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Thnx guys Embarrassed Made more..Check out the KS avi n siggi section Embarrassed
Kajal x
rose12 Goldie
rose12
rose12

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Not funny!

Sanjeeda Sheikh made fun of Prachi Desai's dancing abilities during a rehearsal. Needless to say, Prachi stormed out in a huff

Vickey Lalwani

Drama never ceases to happen on the sets of Ekta Kapoor's shows. Last week, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2 winner Prachi Desai and Nach Baliye 3 winner Sanjeeda Sheikh had a cat fight. The two were shooting for a special episode Rang Barse, which will be telecast on March 16 on Star Plus.

The shoot, which was held at Madh Island, has left such a bitter taste in Prachi's mouth that she has vowed never to share the platform with Sanjeeda again. She says, "I don't want to do any Balaji event if Sanjeeda is going to be around."

So what exactly happened? Prachi and Sanjeeda were shaking a leg to the 'Dola re' number from Devdas. Prachi says that she stormed out of the set in tears because Sanjeeda, the choreographer Pratap and the cameraman Sanjay made fun of her.

Prachi says, "Sanjeeda and many others present on the set constantly teased my dancing abilities I was trying my best to match Sanjeeda's steps. Sanjeeda is a professional dancer but I am not. I obviously needed a bit of practice to get my moves right."

Explaining why she could not rehearse sufficiently for the Rang Barse show, Prachi explains, "I was allotted three days for rehearsal, but I clearly told Balaji Telefilms that I will not be able to rehearse for more than one day. I am too busy with Farhan Akhtar's film Rock On, the dance reality show Yeh Hai Jalwa and my track in Kasamh Se has still not ended."

Prachi and Sanjeeda rehearsing for Rang Barse, before the showdown

A lesser known fact is that the Prachi-Sanjeeda war stems from a recent TV awards function, which were held last month in Mumbai. Prachi says, "Yes. I had a bad experience with Sanjeeda even when we danced together last month. There too, she kept laughing at me. Firstly, I am not a professional dancer like her. Secondly, instead of helping me, Sanjeeda went on making fun of me. Who will take to such a situation kindly?"

When Balaji called Prachi to take part in Rang Barse, Prachi initially refused. "Looking back, I wish that I hadn't done this show. In fact, I didn't want to do it since Sanjeeda was going to dance with me. Then Shobha aunty (Ekta's mother) called me and said that this would be the last time that I will have to perform with Sanjeeda. I didn't expect that Sanjeeda would stoop so low again," adds a hurt Prachi.

When contacted, Sanjeeda says, "I cannot laugh at others. But I really don't care what Prachi says. It just doesn't matter to me. I was there to do my job and I did just that. I don't wish to talk anymore on this."

Now that Prachi has left the 'Dola re' song midway, what happens to the show? "I don't know. Balaji can best answer this question. It had become too much for me to bear and I could not take it anymore," says Prachi.
brown3y3db3auti IF-Dazzler
brown3y3db3auti
brown3y3db3auti

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
^^thats soo mean! Angry
rose12 Goldie
rose12
rose12

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
that is mean Angry
i feel bad for prachi i mean don't know what she is going through Confused
just because she isn't a professional dancer
ateleast she was trying Big smile
i wish her the best
rosie
rose12 Goldie
rose12
rose12

Posted: 14 March 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
here is something to cheer you up guys

Art of living simple

A gold and brown theme runs through TV star Prachi Desai's apartment

prachi and her pals In the company of soft toys

Prachi Desai isn't just any teenager. She's the leading lady of one of television's most popular soaps — Kasamh Se. But Prachi remains down-to-earth and it is reflected in her home.

"I'd fill my notebooks with my autographs and even prepare awards speech. So, when I actually took home these trophies I can't tell you how excited I was," says Prachi pointing to the many awards that adorn her home.

To make place for yourself on the sofas means having to push aside Prachi's many soft toys. Says the actor, "I adore them. Someone on the sets got wind of it and on my birthday I was gifted something like 50 soft toys!"

As I enter her home, I can feel a sense of warmth. I am greeted at the door by Prachi's mother. It's a refreshingly modest flat. Prachi then walks in, looking hip (unlike the bahu she plays) in a pair of Replay jeans and a baby-pink top with spaghetti straps.

Prachi tells me how she felt when she stepped into this house for the first time. "I was so happy and proud about myself that I had achieved it all on my own. Yet, the first thought that came to my mind was that this place was only temporary (it's a rented apartment). God willing, I shall soon own a flat in Mumbai."

Situated on the ninth floor, the house is far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. "It's a quiet, breezy place that offers a great view," says Prachi, as she sinks into the sofa adjoining the large window in her living area. "This is my favourite spot."

The house has a gold and brown theme running through it with beige sofas encased in dark wood. While Prachi has no pets, she has a life-size soft toy in the shape of an adorable dog. Says Prachi, "I bought it New York and I actually had to get a special suitcase to carry this big doggy."

Considering that at 19 Prachi has achieved so much, does she believe in luck and has this house brought her more of that? "Touchwood", she says instantly, giving away her superstitious nature. "I think my time is good right now. Even the previous rented house I lived in soon after moving to Mumbai proved good for me. And since moving in here, things have only got better."

Unlike a lot of stars, Prachi isn't going out of her way to redecorate her place to suit Vastu standards. Prachi reasons, "Yes, I am a bit superstitious in the sense that if someone tells me something about the correct placement of furniture etc., I'll try to follow it. For now, I have this horse-shoe shaped evil-eye pendant at the entrance of the living room, which I got from Istanbul and a golden coloured lucky ship that was gifted to me by "Ujas", a Gujarati publication. I was told to place 12 coins at particular places within the ship and make the ship face east. My mom has taken care of that for me and I guess this ship too has added to my luck."

Several idols of Ganapati, Lakshmi and Balaji are placed conspicuously in the living room. She says, "The idols have been gifted to me by friends and fans and I treasure them. There's also a small prayer area in the bedroom. Though I don't know much about rituals, I believe in regular prayers."

Finally, what does home mean to her? "My home is the warmest place. When I feel low or after a hard day at work, home is where I like to be," smiles Prachi.

KIRAN MEHTA

Bollywood News Service
..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ommg!! How mean of Sanjeeda Angry ..I knew she would do something like tht..Prachi is an amazing dancer!
Angry Angry Damn her...
@Rose-Awwhh cute article..Prachi is sooo sweet! Luv her..
Guys here is a Jhalak of Prachis peformance of Yeh Hai Jalwa!
Yeh hai Jalwa..On Aaj Tak
She is amaziinggg! So want her outfit.. Big smile Embarrassed
Cant wait to watch!
Kajalx
..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged

And guys!

Today is a very special persons birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!

Hope u have an amazing day! and get everything u want..

Loads of luv...Kajal xx

brown3y3db3auti IF-Dazzler
brown3y3db3auti
brown3y3db3auti

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Kajal!
I love the siggs you and Rose gave me! lovely i love them. Hug

Go to top