Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yh.. Im wishing they get together.. And I wanted Jay to win JDJ but even though Prachi won.. Im still happy!!
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharadz4me

Yh.. Im wishing they get together.. And I wanted Jay to win JDJ but even though Prachi won.. Im still happy!!

chalo..atleast one of them won😛
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Yeah.. At least one of them won and the other went to the finals at least!! =) Im happy for both of them!! Hav you watched Jay in Dance India Dance, he is hosting the show and he looks really cute!!!
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharadz4me

Yeah.. At least one of them won and the other went to the finals at least!! =) Im happy for both of them!! Hav you watched Jay in Dance India Dance, he is hosting the show and he looks really cute!!!

r u kidding😃 wherever jay goes i follow him like a puppy😆
anyways u hav seen me in DID section now...

all i need now is for prachi to return back to tv.. she would hav been an awesome host with jay instead of saumya😊
Edited by i5hy - 15 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
True said.. She would be better!!! And they would look gorgeous together!!! I wish Prachi comes back to TV!! And yh.. I seen you in DID section now!! LOL!!
i5hy thumbnail
Originally posted by: imran.siddi

True said.. She would be better!!! And they would look gorgeous together!!! I wish Prachi comes back to TV!! And yh.. I seen you in DID section now!! LOL!!

did u see prachi in jhalak first nyt..i checked out this season's stars in it n got surprised 2 see prachi presenting. at 1st i thought she is anchoring the show but it turned out she was just having some fun. Wil try to get a pic of it . i think ill hav a clip of it somewhere.
ritsranveer thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
did u guys see prachi sitting in the audience for the did finale...which ofcourse jay was hosting.......gud 2 see her on tv and she is performing tomorrow on jhalak finals!!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yayy Jachi!! lets make this FC active!!