Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i will update my fan fiction soon Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "garv and kumud reunite (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Garv and Kumud reunite Part 3

Garv: Kumud, u look beautiful. (she blushes) umm. Bahar kyun khaddi ho? Andar aao!

Kumud: Well I just didn't want to disturb you. Bahut busy ho na?

Garv: umm…

Kumud: Aaj sone ka iraada hain kya?

Garv: haan Kumud I am like almost done. Bas 15 minute aur. Umm.. tum kuch piyogi ?

Kumud: Nahin Garv, don't waste time. By the way kal office kitne baje hain

Garv: office is gonna be late tomorrow, after all this work I am doing now, meri hee law firm, I can go there any time I want. Tum yahin thairo, mein abhie aaya.

Kumud: thik hain (she is wondering, where he went, so she just looks around the home office and she finds her photo on his desk. She also finds Kiran's photo on there along with them as a couple. Kumud smiles and has tears in her eyes, tears of love, happiness. You know. Kumud decides to go check his room when he goes back to work tomorrow.

Kumud hears Garv's footsteps and so she goes back to her seat and Garv comes in.

Garv: Heyyyyy Kumud! Mujhe pata hain key tumhe thand lag rahi thi, issliye, yeh rahi garma garam coffee
Just taste it and tell me how it is? Yaad hain mein chai nahin bana sakta, lekin seekh gaya, but coffee is something I am naturally good at. Try it! He winks at her.

Kumud is like OKAY!

Kumud: Haan Garv, tumhe toh chai powder kya hai woh bhi nahi pata tha.
They laugh
Kumud smiles and drinks it

Garv is waiting for her to say how it was.

Kumud: not bad!
Garv: Not bad!!!!!!! what, are u kidding me, Kumud tum jhooth bahut bolti ho.
Kumud: I am just giving my opnion.

Garv: well okay, I guess I will get back to my work, bas thode print outs lene hain.

Kumud: Garv I was just kidding, I really love the coffee (in her mind she is singing the song, tere sang ek simple si coffee bhi kick deti hain, its an awesome song, u guys should hear it) lol.

Garv: yea, okay. I knew that u were kidding,.. try a little harder next time. Guess what mera kaam hogaya. Now we can leave.

Kumud: finally its about time.
Garv: alright lets go. Ab mein office mein 10:30 baje tak jaa sakta hoon, after dropping kiran at school.
Kumud: thik hain, I will help her get ready.

Garv and kumud proceed towards kumud's room. Kumud sits on her bed, while garv is standing and they are waiting for someone to start a conversation. Finally kumud, says.

Kumud: umm, Garv kal kitne bajje uthna hain?
Garv: doesn't matter, I mean wake up whenever u wake up.
Kumud: lekin tum kitne bajje uthoge, kiran ko school ke liye tayaar karna hain naa?
Garv: mein toh subah 6:30 bajje uthon ga. I have to go for a jog, so I will be back around 8:30, kiran ko school ke liye 9:30 bajje tak tayar karna hai hain. So tum 8:30 uth sakti ho.

Kumud: Lekin mein bhi jog karne jaana chahti hoon
Garv: are u sure, Kumud its 3: am will u wake up!
Kumud: haan garv, bas mujhe jaga dena at around 6:45
Garv: Okay!! By the way, meri ek dost bhi humme join karegi.
Kumud: dost, kaun dost!
Garv: Tum usse nahin jaanti, meine kabhie tumhe uske baare mein nshin bataya, she is like the only person who knows everything about me.
Well anyways u better sleep now, mein bhi chalta hoon. Good night, Kumud. (he gives her a sweet smile)
Kumud: (Smiles back, and says good night too) but she is still thinking about the friend

Its 7:00 am

Garv is all ready for his jog, and he knocks at Kumud's door, she doesn't answer it, coz she is still sleeping. Garv enters, he looks at kumud lovingly.

Garv: oh man! Kumud, you look beautiful while sleeping too.

He goes and sits on her bed, he goes close to her and stops. He thinks should I wake her up or not and then decides to wake her up.

Garv whispers in her ears

Garv: Kumud subah hogayi hain, its time for the jog.

Kumud is awake all this time, she even heard him say that she is so beautiful and stuff, kumud is enjoying this and just pretends to be asleep.

Garv: kumud, please yaar. Wake up. U know what, I guess u should just sleep. I am going.

(Garv gets up but suddenly kumud hold his wrist and says, I am coming. She runs into the bathroom)

Garv laughs and then yells I will be waiting downstairs.

Kumud is all geared up. She looks beautiful and Garv looks hot. What a couple yaar.

Garv: Ready for some exercise?
Kumud: DUH! By the way kiran is sleeping?

Garv: Yea, she is don't worry kiran sleeps a lot. Chotte bachon ko neend ki bahut zaroorat hain. ( they both laugh)

Garv and Kumud start running, and then Garv stops at a stop around two blocks away, Kumud stops too.

Garv: Hey Aaliyah!! (he hugs her, Kumud is upset)

Aaliyah will be A now. Aaliyah is the one from Kaisa yeh pyar hain. She is pretty too.

A: Hey Josh! Kaise ho tum, you didn't call me all weekend. I kept on calling ya, but u didn't answer my phone calls. What is this yaar, I was worried, u weren't at home either. (she gets mad at him)

Garv: sorry yaar, my cell phone was acting up and I was in new york, mein kal sham ko hee wapas aaya. Please forgive me.

A: its ok. Aliya looks at kumud and smiles

G: Aare Aliyah yeh hain kumud, and kumud this is aaliyah, my best friend.

A: Hi Kumud, Josh tumhare bare mein bahut baat karta hain.

K: Haan aliya woh tumhare bare mein bhi bahut baat karta hain.

A: (she laughs) ofcourse karega coz I am his best friend naa?

K: yea, by the way, its nice to meet u.

A: Same here, umm... toh tum bhi jog karne aarahi ho? (she gives a friendly smile)

G: Well yeaaaaaa! Oh come on Aliya don't u see she is all geared up?

A: Yea, I am sorry, I am kinda slow.

G: U sure are!

They all laugh. They all start running and talking Garv is in the center. Hahaha. Then kumud has a question.

K: Aaliyah, tum Garv ko Josh kyun bulati ho?

G: Stupid hain isliye.

A: Shut up Josh! Umm... woh kya hain naa kumud, garv right from the middle school days till today, bahut hee josh mein raha hain. So Angad, my brother.. humne uska naam Josh rakh diya.

G: Hahahaha that was totally lame.

K: nahin JOSH! (she teases him too) it does suit u, I mean tum hamesha kaam ke josh mein rehte ho. So I don't blame em.

G: yea ok whatever, by the way Aliya mera yaar, angad kaisa hain? Did u go to meet him this weekend.

A: Ofcourse, Saturday ko uska concert tha, I mean it was a big comeback for Angad and Kripa, angad tumhe kabse phone laga raha tha. He missed u, and so did Kripa.

G: I am sure he is mad at me. Man, I promised him. I am such a lousy friend.

A: don't worry yaar, he understands, just give him a call.

G: yea, I will do that. U know what. I am going ahead of u girls. Tum dono toh thak gaye ho lagta hain. U guys running so slow. Later.

Aaliyah: Excuse me, hum yahan jogging karne aaye hain, cross country nahin. Idiot.

K: I know right. Well, garv ko jaane do. Mujhe tumse akele mein kuch baat karni hain.

A: Sure, whats up.

K: Ummm.. Aliyah did u ever fall in love with Garv?
Aliya doesn't know how to answer this question, but decides to be honest about it. they stop and sit on a bench.

A: Kumud, I am gonna be honest with you. Haan, meine Garv se pyar kiya hain, lekin...

K: (Kumud is upset and shocked, she is about to cry) lekin kya

A: just as a friend yaar. He has always been there for me, always. aur waise bhi I can't fall in love with a guy who is madly in love with someone else.

K: (is relieved she still has a confused face)

A: haan kumud, he loves you. Usne mujhse kaha ke he thought he was in love with kali, but after he met you and spend those wonderful times with u, he realized ke tum hi uska sachaa pyar ho.

Kumud cries tears of happiness

A: lekin garv poori tarah se toot chukka tha, jab tumne kshitij se shaadi karli. That's why he moved back to America. I know that kshitij iss duniya mein nahin hain lekin, garv feels that u have always loved kshitij and u never loved garv. U were just trying to work out the relationship between garv and u, to the best of ur ability. Kumud, I am really surprised to see u here. Tum yahan kyun aayi ho.

K: aaliya, tum sach mein garv ki sabse acchi dost ho. Mein yahan apna pyar wapas lane aayi hoon. Yeh sach hain ke kshitij was my first love, but my true love is, was and always be garv. Meine kshitji se shaadi isliye ki kyunki who mera best friend tha, aur mein uska dil nahin thod sakti thi. Lekin meine apne pyar ka hee dil todh diya. (she cries)Kya tum mujhe apna pyar pane mein madad karo gi?

Aaliya sees the love for Garv in kumud's eyes, and decides to help her out.

A: Haan kumud, I will try my best.

K: Thanks! Friends?

A: Friends (they both laugh and hug)

Garv comes back from his run and smiles when he sees them hug.

Whats gonna happen next? Check it out. Next time I am gonna have garv's daughter, kiran, aliyah , garv and kumud in there. Its gonna be great. Do post ur comments.

Sammy.

hrithick_luvr

IF-Dazzler

hrithick_luvr

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
that was great...plz continue soon Big smile       

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar. the next part might take some time. Big smile

Sammie_Ronit