Chit Chat

PLAY THE FOOL!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Beast666

Groupbie

Beast666

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged

This topic is mainly for carnage............ never sssticks 2 da topic...........

hey moderators of cc.......i know u'll close dis topic......becoz there are some topics Blah blah and say what?? but.........thr's no prob in having 1 more topic like that!!

anyways guys hav fun.......discuss anything .......crack jokes.........play da fool........anything!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLAY THE FOOL!!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Carnage

Groupbie

Carnage

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
oh wow, a topic made especially for me???? that is so sweet of you..... Wink

Beast666

Groupbie

Beast666

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Carnage

oh wow, a topic made especially for me???? that is so sweet of you..... Wink

when i said that it is fr u......i meant that it was fr ppl like u!!!LOL

Carnage

Groupbie

Carnage

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Thats all fine and dandy, but look around,, theres no one else like me..... LOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beast666

This topic is mainly for carnage............ never sssticks 2 da topic...........

hey moderators of cc.......i know u'll close dis topic......becoz there are some topics Blah blah and say what?? but.........thr's no prob in having 1 more topic like that!!

anyways guys hav fun.......discuss anything .......crack jokes.........play da fool........anything!!

You are right..the topic wud be closed..n u also know the reason why.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top