Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

karan/tulsi fault(karan marriage taniya

i.a.mobile Senior Member
i.a.mobile
i.a.mobile

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
what do you think (tulsi fault)(karan fault)

veer-zaraa Groupbie
veer-zaraa
veer-zaraa

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
becoz u r fault
jokes
Big smile
coolkitty_23 IF-Rockerz
coolkitty_23
coolkitty_23

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_life

both1 tulsi for notttttt and nevre stading for nk and karan for bellieving his maa like God (which she isn't she has taken os many wrong decission specially in the nk case tht their whole life is messed )and talking nandini for granted.which karan accepted with out thinking twice bcause it was maa's decission later he maight have regret it and his whoellife became a question mark

infact its whole viranis' fault inc g ang a and damini who forced baa to get ka married wht silyl feales and today their own lives are messed up!

and ofoucrse tanya us ke barein main jitna ka m bolo utna accha hai !!!!!!

If all the fault was everyone elses, what was karan there for? to sit in the mandap n nod to every thing happening around?? karan was so lost in his Maa's words..then how come he did not stand up for tulsi when the evil bahus threw her out of the house? how come karan did not stop her when mihir wrongly threw her out of the house?? I mean, if he did everything his Mom said, he should have gone with her to haridwaar..bcoz i wonder, how he knew wht to do n wht not to, when tulsi wasnt around??? Neither is Tulsi God, nor is Karan as innocent..taali Kabhi bhi ek haat se nahi bajti!

And I hope he regretted it..because uski ek kamjori se, char char zindagiyan barbaad ho gayi!, Nandini ki, Bhoomi ki, Tanya ki aur uske khud ki. Agar usne apne pyar ke khada hua hota, to na use bees sal ka adhurapan hota, nahi tanya ke saath zabardasti rahne ki saza..adhurapan isliye nahi hota, kyon ki use itna to maloom hota ki chauda saal baad, uski Nandini uske paas wapas ati...sad!

Edited by coolkitty_23 - 12 January 2008 at 12:06am
nitu13 Groupbie
nitu13
nitu13

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

both1 tulsi for notttttt and nevre stading for nk and karan for bellieving his maa like God (which she isn't she has taken os many wrong decission specially in the nk case tht their whole life is messed )and talking nandini for granted.which karan accepted with out thinking twice bcause it was maa's decission later he maight have regret it and his whoellife became a question mark

infact its whole viranis' fault inc g ang a and damini who forced baa to get ka married wht silyl feales and today their own lives are messed up!

If all the fault was everyone elses, what was karan there for? to sit in the mandap n nod to every thing happening around?? karan was so lost in his Maa's words..then how come he did not stand up for tulsi when the evil bahus threw her out of the house? how come karan did not stop her when mihir wrongly threw her out of the house?? I mean, if he did everything his Mom said, he should have gone with her to haridwaar..bcoz i wonder, how he knew wht to do n wht not to, when tulsi wasnt around??? Neither is Tulsi God, nor is Karan as innocent..taali Kabhi bhi ek haat se nahi bajti!

And I hope he regretted it..because uski ek kamjori se, char char zindagiyan barbaad ho gayi!, Nandini ki, Bhoomi ki, Tanya ki aur uske khud ki. Agar usne apne pyar ke khada hua hota, to na use bees sal ka adhurapan hota, nahi tanya ke saath zabardasti rahne ki saza..adhurapan isliye nahi hota, kyon ki use itna to maloom hota ki chauda saal baad, uski Nandini uske paas wapas ati...sad!

aare Karan to firbhi mazboor tha bt what was tanya's majboori,usko sharam nahi aayi aapni best frnd ke pati se shaadi karte hue,and i will never forgive tulsi and the other stupid virani members(including ganga,damini......)who forced Karan so much to marry that tanya,Karan married tanya for bhoomi's sake,for ur kind info,remeber Karan even stopped in the feras with tanya,bt bhoomi started to cry and Karan completed the feras,

u r true taali ek haath se nahi bajti and yeh tali tulsi-and tanya ne bajai KN ke life hell banane ke liye,who told tanya to maary a married Karan,dn't she hav some shame in herself,and tulsi always sopiled KN's life,Angry

that's why i hate tulsi and tanyaAngry bcoz this two lady r most responsible for my KN's misery,hope nw KN will remarried soon,and woh tulsi fir se tang na laraiAngry

U Are Right ................ I Hate Tanya SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MucHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAngry
adeela IF-Rockerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged

because he didnt know what three bahus did with tulsi have you not seen these three bahus proved tulsi mental infront of all virani's,when mhir kicked out tulsi from sn in that time karan was not present in sn  when he came back then ganga,damini and all told him what mihir did with tulsi then karan was ready to left sn with tulsi but tulsi stopped him.

tanya herself responsilbe of this because when karan was agreed to married with her he told her we were living just as a friend then why she was agreed to married with him,infact nobody forced her as all virani's forced karan .

anju26 Goldie
anju26
anju26

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

because he didnt know what three bahus did with tulsi have you not seen these three bahus proved tulsi mental infront of all virani's,when mhir kicked out tulsi from sn in that time karan was not present in sn  when he came back then ganga,damini and all told him what mihir did with tulsi then karan was ready to left sn with tulsi but tulsi stopped him.

tanya herself responsilbe of this because when karan was agreed to married with her he told her we were living just as a friend then why she was agreed to married with him,infact nobody forced her as all virani's forced karan .

All TANYA FAULT  First She help Ansh  Though She Know Ansh very well.Ansh make Nandini Life Horrible.Tanya herself Responsible .She allways blame Nandini .Whatever Bhoomi Said Tanya that was True Tanya do everything for herself not for Bhoomi /Karan If she LOVE Than she never use Bhoomi againt her mother. 
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Discussion held one too many times.

Topic Closed.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top