Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~A Moment Like This~(AM one-shot)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstar47*angel94*sduttalil_desi_goddesk-ekta fanyipeeHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~A Moment Like This~(AM one-shot)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Wowww,nther FF from Sidra jiEmbarrassed...

I just finished readin it,and it's awesome...Beautifully written.especially the "labon ko" partDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

Plz,cont.soon,dearEmbarrassed..(and soon means soonAngryLOL)....   

maplez13

maplez13

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Omg omg omg that was sooooooooooooo good! I had butterflies in my stomach throughout the whole thing! Big smile The dance, the intensity, the emotion! Wah! When he pulled her towards him and her back was against his chest........*sigh* Day Dreaming How they could feel each others' presence......I just loved it. If only it had happened in the bloody programme mannnnnnnnnnn argh!
Sidra well done mate! Clap Big smile Just.....amazing. I'm no good with words but hopefully u get the jist of what I'm tryna write here. That was awesome! LOL

queenpersephone

Groupbie

queenpersephone

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Just amazing Sidra, just amazing Clap Clap You rock, that was simply
wonderful. You have such a great gift with words. Thanks, you've made my
Saturday wonderful, what a simply beautiful way to start the day. Just lovely.
Labon Pe is one of my favourite songs and KK one of my favourite singers.
I've also wished to see this song picturised on A & M, so thank you, thank
you and thank you. Smile

maplez13

maplez13

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Oh btw, I LOVED the way he spoke to gorilla! I was like yes! Gwan Adi!!! LOL N she ran off like a scared lil puppy! Damn right she didn't know he had that side to him, only Mets knows about that right. Wink

Miss English

Groupbie

Miss English

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Great Yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Miss English - 11 January 2008 at 5:36pm

mbenjamin

mbenjamin

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:01am | IP Logged
well first lemme start off by sayin THANK YOU!!!!! Tongue Big smile Embarrassed ....this was very much needed...we are all soo deprived of AM in da sho Cry ...n when dey do appear for even a few seconds it is only for us to find out tht things are only getting worse for dem Ouch....but neways...i absolutely looooved dis lil mini ff ...da whole dance sequence was amazing Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed if only adi had da same attitude towards garima in da sho as well...heck if only EVERYTHING u wrote actually happened in da show *sigh*....lol...but once again thank you n ur an amazingly talented writer Embarrassed Big smile

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
oh sidra a huge around of a ppaluse 2 u Clap 4 such a wonderful mini ff....

u wrote excatly wht v all want 2 c. nw I m really relief after reading dis post of ur....

really thx 2 bring me calm down Tongue

wow at least in ur ff my adi nt turn 2 b bewafooq like in d shw LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top