wallaa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys,

I didn't c any update for 11th Jan 08 so thought that I should post the highlights! Please don't mind! 😕

1)Motabhai acts as if he has accepted all the drama and he asks for forgiveness from Baa and Leela. Everyone is surprised as if to y Motabhai is not angry and y is he accepting Hemalata as his wife and Godaveresh as his son!

2) The bhanda opens when Motabhai calls Jiggar and Narsi Kaka plays the same recording that Jiggar did when Leela called him in the last episode. Motabhai says that he went shimla with Hemlata and Hemlata's Baa gave them the money 4 the trip. That's when Gattu speaks up and every1 realises that it is Gattu. (its really funny from here but I can't explain it well..sorry guys)

3) Motabhai doesn't get angry cuz Baa tell him to take it as a joke as it wasn't real and every1 just wanted to have some fun. Motabhai takes the situation lightly and every1 laughs. Also, they irritate Narsi Kaka a bit as he was still upstairs thinking the drama is still on.

4) Guria(Hemal's wife) says that when Hemal used to talk abt his family, she used to think that y does he keep praising them like that but now, she knows y as they r all v nice and she apologises to have thought like as there couldn't be a family so happy together (that's very true). Then Gattu makes Guria sit in the wheelchair he was sat in and then moves her all around in the garden and every1 starts dancing and Guria starts doing Punjabi BHANGRA..every1 stops and look at her and baa gives her a serious look and then goes near her and start doing Bhangra herself and every1 joins in.

5) Afterwards, Leela tells Meenaxi to listen to Leela and not to Charubala if she wants to rule Guria around and Motabhai calls Leela and Leela asks him to tel her wht he and Hemlata talked abt in the 'Raashan line'. He gets irritated and goes to the rehearsal of a drama. Leela thinks that I will come to know what Motabhai talked abt with Hemlata.

6) Gattu hides baby's sticks when Birju is abt to come. Birju comes and brings falooda for Gattu. Gattu starts eating it straight away. Birju gifts Baby a 'Kavita' (Poetry) that he wrote for Baby and that was his gift for Baby. It was a LOVELY poetry. Baby says that she wanted to tell him something and then Gattu indicates to her to not to mention her polio to him. Baby changes her wording to this that she twisted her ankle. Birju says is that all she wanted to say and she just nods. He then invites Baby to go to his friend's dance party with him the day after tomorrow. Baby says that she will ask Baa for permission and then tell Birju. Birju leaves and baby thinks that she should have told him abt her polio. She then thinks of ways to tell him. Gattu offers some really innocent ideas to make Birju realise that Baby has polio. The episode ends on Baby's sad face.

This is my first update. Hope u all liked it.

Have a LOVELY weekend! Keep smiling! 😃

Love u all, 😳
Wallaa   

Edited by wallaa - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gr8 yaar very well done appreciate ur efforts and the episode was hilarious thx 😆
pian thumbnail
nice update................thanks a lot
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
annie_maha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gud job 😳

thnxx for sharing 😳 👏 👏
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. baby again & again hid her polio from Birju.. dont know where this will take to them, i hope birju wont go away after seeing her polio. 😊
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏 thnks for the update

i hope he still likes her

👏

thnks once again
Edited by don girls - 16 years ago
wallaa thumbnail
No Problems every1!! 😳 I'm glad u all appreciated this update!! 😳 😳