India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

where are....

Risma Newbie
Risma
Risma

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Where are Nivedita Basu and her husband?? I know she is pregnant in real life, but how did Ekta put up an story about her or did she just stopped casting them???

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Even I dont have any ides where are they. In all kekta serials some characters suddenly disappear. Now we are used to itLOL
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Nivedita & Anupam are supposed to have settled in the US

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged

seriously..characters just go in and out of ekta's serials..like sejal's hubby from kyunki..vishu and jyoti from kkusum..loads of characters from kahani. it is an irony that on one side characters keep disappearing and on the other side double the quantity land up from nowhere!!

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged

What i cant understand is why should ahe show such huge families with everyone having 5-6 children each?? I mean nuclear families do exist!!!

And even if u have to show a joint family u can show a small one!! Is it necessary to show this huge family with one servant and family members who keep flitting in and out of the serial. Or family members who just appear in the background during pujas!!!

Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
well i think that ekta believes in the principle of energy that it can neither be created nor destroyed so if a charater disappears from one soap another character will appear in some other soapWink
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

I have lost count of the characters who have just disappeared from ekta's serials.

KZK has nivedita (she disappeared long before the pregnancy break), prerana's brothers and sisters (i think she had two brothers with wives and two sisters), anurag's younger sister rakhi has also vanished, rakhi's husband, bajaj's younger daughter, prerana's daughter was also missing during the wedding scenes and thereafter.

Kyunki will have obviously a much longer list.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index