Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Celebrating the Life of Severus Snape

The calendar on JKRowling.com has been updated for January 9th, marking the birthday of Severus Snape. We at TLC ask you to join us as we reflect on a most fascinating character, whose remarkable journey in the Harry Potter series was marked with both unpleasant behavior and extraordinary courage. Cheers to you Severus Snape!

-----------------------------

Emma Watson Updates About Filming Slughorn's Party Scene in "Half-Blood Prince"

Actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has updated her website today with a diary entry on filming for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. She writes today was her first scene working with actor Jim Broadbent, who will be portraying Professor Horace Slughorn in the sixth Harry Potter film. Emma writes:

"It's amazing to be working with him. It's also great because I have been eating profiteroles ALL DAY at Slughorn's dinner party!!!"

Emma goes on to note that she has been hard at work studying for her exams, and she also thanked all who supported her by watching her recent television film "Ballet Shoes."Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released on November 21, 2008.

-------------------------------

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tukz_REmix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrating Life of Severus Snape n more" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I occasionally hated you, but you are one of the best characters ever, Happy Birthday, Snivellus! (I like the Mauraders a little more)
Rest in peace… I also always knew he's a "good" guy. Snape is a great character in the books and I think Alan Rickman did a great job on him. Totaly Snape! Happy birthday! 
Snape is one of the most amazing characters in modern literature. To have people so polarized on a character is incredible. For those Snape loyalists, the release of DH was a vindication. Snapes life was truely a outstanding example of loving being the most powerful magic. Happy Birthday, Severus
Clap

Edited by sumera siddiqui - 11 January 2008 at 9:35am

*Jane*

*Jane*

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Goodness I can never find anything on JK's website. That's why I barely ever visit but anyhow...

Happy B-day Sevvy poo! (lol, I bet he'd strangle me if he actually heard me say that).

Even though I did not get a chance to grieve as the book plunged forwards, you will always remain one of my favorite characters Severus. I had hoped you could get a happy ending but, alas, it was not meant to be.

Thanks for your ever sarcastic presence, may you finally rest in peace.

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Omg!!! Belated Happy Birthday Wishes to Sev!!!
Embarrassed Smile
Thanks so much Sev for mystifying us to the point of annoyance! we just cudnt understand u at all and we all put the blame on u! Wink U are one gem of a Character! Truly perhaps one of the most remarkable characters in Hp..One Guy who just doesnt let u define him...he sings along.."Catch Me If U Can!"Wink
But more than anything..Thanks for being our True Prince!
Luvya4ever! Wink Wink

PS: WHERES THE PART TONITE SEV?! Wink Smile Clap

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 12 January 2008 at 12:46am

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
happy birthday snape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jane*

Goodness I can never find anything on JK's website. That's why I barely ever visit but anyhow... poor u...why can't u find anything on JKR website

Happy B-day Sevvy poo! (lol, I bet he'd strangle me if he actually heard me say that). yeah,he will...I'm sure of it(but u have got nerve.....daring to say that takes a lot of courage)...to someone like that

Even though I did not get a chance to grieve as the book plunged forwards, you will always remain one of my favorite characters Severus. I had hoped you could get a happy ending but, alas, it was not meant to be.

Thanks for your ever sarcastic presence, may you finally rest in peace. yeah sure he will

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

Omg!!! Belated Happy Birthday Wishes to Sev!!!
Embarrassed Smile
Thanks so much Sev for mystifying us to the point of annoyance! we just cudnt understand u at all and we all put the blame on u! Wink U are one gem of a Character! Truly perhaps one of the most remarkable characters in Hp..One Guy who just doesnt let u define him...he sings along.."Catch Me If U Can!"Wink
But more than anything..Thanks for being our True Prince!
Luvya4ever! Wink Wink

PS: WHERES THE PART TONITE SEV?! Wink Smile Clap

Snape's reply:At Sumera's mansion....just she n meeee..........but u can join us tooo lakshmi....LOLWink

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
^^^thanks for the magnanimity Sumera..
I will entice him from u..I assure u! Embarrassed Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top