Naaginn..Waadon ki Agnipariksha
Naaginn..Waadon ki Agnipariksha

India-Forums

what will u do if nagmani really exists?

samira-d Senior Member
samira-d
samira-d

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
we all love watching this show about nagmani and naags though these are considered myths......but..my question is if u get to know that nagmani exists in reality and it will give you luck,money and power what will u do?will u run to kill nagrajs and nagranis to get the nagmani like rudra and thanthrik or just forget about it and be satisfied with your current life..(mainly bcz u are scared that some nagin will come to take revenge like in the showLOL)

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

First, I would not go within 10 feet of anything that slithers so probbaly won't get round to killing naags!LOL

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
A lot of ancient texts, including religious talk about their existence...According to Sikh Scriptures..Shesh Naag exists in Pataal.....and the mani of shiv ji was taken from parvati.....and when Shesh Naag kept sending all the fake mani's...Shiv ji turned them into rocks before he finally retrieved the genuine mani.....hence manikarn...the name of the mountains came about.

There are a lot of unknown powers out there...apparently the Snake King...is Ichdari...

About 40 years ago my mom's bua's village....there was a man who used to come to attend the nearby mela...and every year he used to appear apparently...but most of the year he disappeared...then one time a "Sapara".....snake charmer recognized him to be a ichadari snake....and then he totally disappeared, and never came back to the mela....and to this day people say there are ichdari snakes around that area in jallandar.

Then one of my neighbours said she saw a snake at night in India ...it did not appear to be a snake....but a moving light...they saw the head of the snake had a bright light...sort of like a flashlight...and realized the snake had mani in his head...but then the snake totally disappeared...and they could not find the snake afterwards.
samira-d Senior Member
samira-d
samira-d

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
wow very interesting newpath so maybe all these are true and mani exists..even i have heard such stories from people about manis and naags.....it seems like a mystery and some mysteries are hard to solve
samira-d Senior Member
samira-d
samira-d

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
nagmani has been mentioned in the famous Sri Garuda Purana which talks about all navratnas

"Upon acquiring such a snake pearl, the owner should have the rite of installation performed by a priest who is learned in religious formalities. After hearing from the owner how the pearl was obtained and conducting the benedictory ritual, the priest should formally install the jewel inside the owner's house. On such an auspicious occasion, the sky becomes filled with dark and heavy rain clouds, thunder, and flashing lightning, such as exhibited at the time of universal dissolution. A man in possession of such a snake pearl will never be troubled by snakes, demonic beings, diseases, or disturbances in any form."---Sri Suta Goswami - Sri Garuda Puranam: 69

SNAKE HEAD PEARL (Naga Mani)

Spirit: Generally improves good luck, business, social standing, personal charisma, attractiveness, intuition, all-around healing, sexual strength, and peace with envious creatures. The "Ichadhari" Nagamani, which comes from the 100 year old King Cobra hood and glows in the dark
Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Wauw so good to learn about the history of the naagmani

Well they say not everything what shines is gold......

The naagmani can change your life, but it can also destroy it....take vishnu for example........

so...i am not sure if i would like to have the naagmani  Confused

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
i believe in my karma even if i get da naagmani first of all i wont know it is Wink if i know i wud better not use it who knows instead of getting benefitted i may get negative effects or bring soem kind of trouble to my family hehe i dont want da mani vishnu can keep it Wink LOL
samira-d Senior Member
samira-d
samira-d

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
vishnu became greedy and misused the mani if not it wouldn't have had any negative effects

Go to top