Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Enchanted1

Goldie

Enchanted1

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
hey mods!

please consider my idea

i think that every time someone quotes a reply that we made to a topic,we should be pmd!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "idea for pms" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enchanted1

Goldie

Enchanted1

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhoomi_fan

Originally posted by Enchanted1

hey mods! please consider my idea i think that every time someone quotes a reply that we made to a topic,we should be pmd!!!

I like ur suggestion, but i want this very thing in some other way around. Always PMng us will become a bit annoyed. So, what i will like is, if in the right corner (where they write about our last participated topics) they show that in which topic people had quote us. So, we wont be disturbed by the millions of PMs. But we will be able to see in which topic people had quote us.

What say???Wink

ya,i totally agree!!!!it will be too annoying if our inboxes are filled with spam!

x-lima96-x

Goldie

x-lima96-x

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

hey mods! please consider my idea i think that every time someone quotes a reply that we made to a topic,we should be pmd!!!

I like ur suggestion, but i want this very thing in some other way around. Always PMng us will become a bit annoyed. So, what i will like is, if in the right corner (where they write about our last participated topics) they show that in which topic people had quote us. So, we wont be disturbed by the millions of PMs. But we will be able to see in which topic people had quote us.

What say???Wink

ya,i totally agree!!!!it will be too annoying if our inboxes are filled with spam!

I agree as wellWink

Enchanted1

Goldie

Enchanted1

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i hope the mods will consider this idea!!!!

x-lima96-x

Goldie

x-lima96-x

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

What say???Wink

So u liked my suggestion...EmbarrassedBig smile how nice to know it....i just hope any one from the Dev. team read it soon.

Yh hope dey do brilliant suggestion anywayClap

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
We have a 'My Top 10 Participated Topics' to tell us whether or not someone replied after us. I don't think this is necessary, although we could have other features for our pm's box. :)

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
^ Exactly!
Like a search feature or something .. that would help us chase down the p-m we're lookin for! LOL Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top