Other Shows

Ok I will update Devi 1/1/05

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ExoticDivinity2

ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Although I was hoping someone could update Devi for me earlier, I guess no one watched it.  Well in the beginning of this episode we see that Kalika has found Raj and his 4 uncles and grandmother doing some type of prayer that she realized is not of normal Hindu prayers...like they are satans right???  Anyways they see that she is there and she saw them and they get upset at Raj for not locking the door properly in the room, and Kalika runs to her room and is crying and saying "oh ma" she doesn't know what to do and what she saw was surprising.  She is crying and upset and meanwhile, the grandmother and Raj and his four uncles come up with a plan to lie to Kalika.  Raj and his grandmother go up to the room and Kalika is crying...Raj touches her and she tells him to stay away from her and not to touch her.  Then the grandmother says that what they were doing was praying for Raj so that he can live a long life with Kalika because in a month, Raj would die and Kalika would become a widow.  Kalika believes all this and is shocked, then she says that she will go ahead and also pray for his long life. 

The next morning Kalika woke up and was trying to find a place where she could pray to the Devi and the uncle with the big round red necklace came down and asked her what she was looking for.  She told him that every morning after she takes her shower, she prays to the Devi and without praying to her she doesn't eat her breakfast.  Uncle says that she cannot eat breakfast then because they don't do this kind of stuff...they do not pray or believe in doing that.  She is shocked so she goes outside of the house, and she closes her eyes, and starts to throw the ritual water on the ground.  When she opens her eyes again she sees Devi, but she doesn't know that this woman is the Devi as we do in the audience.   Kalika ask her how she is doing and that she was glad that she came to see her.  The Devi asks her if she happy at her sasural's house, and Kalika says yes but the Devi says that she knows she is lying.  Kalika says she doesn't want to say anything, since after all, they are her sasural.  Kalika tells her that she wants to pray to Maa ji but there is no idol that she can pray to that represents the Devi and out of nowhere the Devi tells her that there is a statue behind the tree (i think??? I got confused) and while Kalika thanks her, she leaves.  Kalika is left thinking.

Now we see scenes while the religious hindu music is being played in the background, that Kalika is getting along with her sasural, and they are being nice to her (because obviously she is supposed to get pregnant by Raj soon) and she makes them stay at her prayers (from the faces of the uncles and the grandmother, they don't like it one bit, but they have no choice at this point) and they show scenes with Raj and Kalika hugging, and talking...they make love too obviously (but its not shown) and then they show Kalika throwing up on the sink while the four chachas and grandmother are standing there happy that finally Kalika is going to have a child they can sacrifice for its power.  The grandmother tells Kalika that she is pregnant and she becomes happy.  Raj comes home and asks, and Kalika shyly goes to make a phone call to maaji and babuji.  The grandmother tells Raj that Kalika is pregnant and they attained what they wanted.  Kalika is calling her maaji and she tells her that she is pregnant... she is sooo happy and so is Maaji.  Maaji tells her that she will have her first child at their house and that she will have baby shower for her at the house.  Kalika is happy.  Maaji goes outside to tell babuji and when she tells him, he gets angry and upset that Kalika is pregnant, and is worried because Kalika is not supposed to get pregnant.  The doctor had told him that when Vasu shot Kalika, he also shot her in her stomach where the baby is supposed to be growing in, and that if Kalika was to become a mother it would be dangerous for her life.  With that, he calls up Kalika's sasural and the grandmother picks up the phone.  Babuji tells her that Kalika cannot be pregnant and that she should not have that child at any cost...he tells the grandmother that the doctor had told him that Kalika would be in great danger if she was pregnant.  The grandmother did not want to listen and kept on saying that the doctors don't know anything and being a mother was not going to be a cause of any danger to Kalika's life.  Babuji says she wants to meet her and talk to her in person about this.  The grandmother tries to avert his attention and say no, and in the background, the red circle neck banded chacha is listening.  Babuji won't stop and says he is coming over and hangs up.  The grandmother gets worried and tells the red circle chacha (sorry I don't know his name) that the man will go to any lengths to make sure that Kalika is not pregnant and that they should explain to him.  He is angry and says that he will make sure to explain that to Babuji. 

Kalika is talking to Raj about how the baby and what her maaji said, and that even though she didn't get the chance to talk to Babuji, she says that he will be happy.  Raj listens with disgust basically...he doesn't care...just that they are getting what they need to get power.  Meanwhile, Babuji and Maaji are driving up to see the grandmother and the chachas but when they get there, they see a line (looks like sandbags) and they are like, why is this area blocked off.  Then the four chachas come and they have guns.  Each of them take a shot at Babuji, and he falls to the ground and while Maaji is trying to cover him from getting shot even more, she gets shot and they both fall into the ground.  Kalika instantly gets a feeling and yells out Maaji, Babuji and in horror.  That's it.  Hope you guys understood what I wrote. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ok I will update Devi 1/1/05" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

ExoticDivinity2, thanx a lot for update.

Maaji and Bauji must not die. Is kalika having any clue that these chachas are bad???
BTW what happened to vikram??? Is he happy with marriage?

ExoticDivinity2

ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

well from where the show is going cutereems, I think that Kalika knew in the beginning, but now, because they have been very nice to her for their purpose, she doesn't really think that much...maybe she will start to get the feeling more as her pregnancy goes on...

and I agree, maaji and babuji shouldn't die...who knows what will happen with them until next week though.  Somewhere I read that Devi is going to end soon....I think I read that in one of the posts under the show Kkusum. 

Vikram was not okay with it earlier, but now he was the one who got Raj and Kalika married....so he seems to be ok with it now.  This is what I got...hope it helps!     

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Thanx Exotic I am on track now.

But in one promo i had seen that Vikram tells to Devi that he will again become the old Vikram??? he was about to kill Raj what happened to that???

isis006

isis006

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

This is really weird actually because remember how Kalika could sense that Gautam (Pooja's fiancee) was evil? And also she knew that Vasu had killed Urvashi.. all by praying and looking into the diya's fire. So I'm very surprised that all this has gone on so long without her noticing anything or getting any kind of revelation about it.

And cutereems, that promo is old.. Vikram had been at the temple and had found out that Raj and Kalika were going to get married so he was threatening to become like the old Vikram and he was going to shoot Raj. But then Kalika explained to him why she didn't tell him before that she loved Raj.. 'cause she felt she needed to fulfill Gayatri's last wish. Vikram eventually understood and he told her she again saved him from making a horrible mistake.

I dunno how Raj's family are going to escape this now.. it's obvious that they shot Maaji and Babuji.. there was no-one else there. Kalika even knows they were shot. We'll see what lie they tell now.. I just hope Kalika will run away from there now. Maybe this will be her revelation (a little more blunt than what I was hoping for but.. let's see).

Ciao :o)

*Pooja*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top