Debate Mansion

Blame Theory - Always good, isn't it ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by qwertyesque

See u need to blame someting if something goes wrong... the only wrong is one which is immediate causative to the wrong... So you can blame the ministers for messing things...

I agree....But all theories are not true...Embarrassed

You have to blame the wife/cook if the subzi is burnt.. or like petsy says.. blame yourself for marrying the gal and go to Macaroni grill... LOL or blame the stove and hammer it to pieces... --lolLOL

But wife's theory always constant,......Servent theory can change....WinkLOL

Remember based on where you are - you can continuously blame something and many things in tht env.. doesnt mean you are wrong or blaming to excessively... it depends on who is blaming.....and hte circumstances... one way blaming helps - it keeps people alert on theri toes prepared to subvert any blames... LOL

Exactly at bold.... reading between you humorous line..hear yaa point WinkLOL--Raj wats ur new Theory??!!TongueWink

Am bored with old theories.......Some theories same like Magic... We can adopt anyones theories in this world....pata nahe mere theory kon adopt karegaWinkTongue.....I heard that in a skool kid throw out teacher to prove the Gravity...ConfusedWinkWe poor people accept all theories...Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blame Theory - Always good, isn't it ? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Blaming is the easiest trick of all. Before pointing finger or blaming someone or something we must take responsibility in the part we played. What did we do or not do for the relationship to fail or not being successful in our profession or what ever the case may be.

When we ask those Questions to ourselves it makes us take responsibility in our acts. Accountability and resposibility becomes hard for one to digest. Embarrassed Soul searching or self analysis is very hard to do bro Embarrassed

^^cant  agree more..but i think its  a very human trait and something we all like to do as it makes things easier..... because we don't have to accept responsibility!!Remember as a kid when I used to bump my head .. it was only the table's fault.LOL.!!

Whenever anything goes wrong, or slower than planned, or doesn't get finished at all, people's fingers start to point. I am not excluding myself from this mentality. many times, I catch myself blaming others silently or even subconciously *sigh*

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged

See u need to blame someting if something goes wrong... the only wrong is one which is immediate causative to the wrong... So you can blame the ministers for messing things...  well said. That is why when you hit someone from behind while driving , you are always at fault as far as insurance is concerned, even if you were caught in chain reaction or the car in the front stopped abruptly or the road was slippery..

You have to blame the wife/cook if the subzi is burnt.. or like petsy says.. blame yourself for marrying the gal and go to Macaroni grill..do some introspection and divorce the gal. LOL or blame the stove and hammer it to pieces...  LOL Arrey Qwerts.. yeh saab baatein pehlein se check karle ni chaiye thi. So yeah agree with you, blame yourself. Another thing though , blame is inventive. things like copy machine or recording devices are iuseful to document proof. Maybe Macaroni grill was started by the wife or the husband Tongue who couldn't cook.Wink.

Remember based on where you are - you can continuously blame something and many things in tht env.. doesnt mean you are wrong or blaming to excessively... it depends on who is blaming.....and hte circumstances... one way blaming helps - it keeps people alert on theri toes prepared to subvert any blames... LOL   Like lawyers writing up lengthy contracts..

Edited by lighthouse - 10 January 2008 at 8:09am

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

See u need to blame someting if something goes wrong... the only wrong is one which is immediate causative to the wrong... So you can blame the ministers for messing things...

You have to blame the wife/cook if the subzi is burnt.. or like petsy says.. blame yourself for marrying the gal and go to Macaroni grill... LOL or blame the stove and hammer it to pieces... --lolLOL

Remember based on where you are - you can continuously blame something and many things in tht env.. doesnt mean you are wrong or blaming to excessively... it depends on who is blaming.....and hte circumstances... one way blaming helps - it keeps people alert on theri toes prepared to subvert any blames... LOL

Exactly at bold.... reading between you humorous line..hear yaa point WinkLOL--Raj wats ur new Theory??!!TongueWink

Am bored with old theories.......Some theories same like Magic... We can adopt anyones theories in this world....pata nahe mere theory kon adopt karegaWinkTongue.....I heard that in a skool kid throw out teacher to prove the Gravity...ConfusedWinkWe poor people accept all theories...Confused

hey hey hey whom are blaming here ??? LOLLOL We are not poor nor dumbos ...is there another name for it ?? WinkLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

hey hey hey whom are blaming here ??? LOLLOL We are not poor nor dumbos ...is there another name for it ?? WinkLOL---LOLLOLLOL is it TRUE!!!LOLLOL thats new theory i like itWinkTongueLOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

hey hey hey whom are blaming here ??? LOLLOL We are not poor nor dumbos ...is there another name for it ?? WinkLOL---LOLLOLLOL is it TRUE!!!LOLLOL thats new theory i like itWinkTongueLOL

Believe it or not ....chotta Einstein are born like this... good luck LOL purely kiddin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top