Debate Mansion

Blame Theory - Always good, isn't it ?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Relationship doesn't work - Partner has short comings... timing was wrong...xyz... etc
Down going professional career - Work place not good, boss not good, not paying enough etc
Politics - Corruption and politicians are incompetent etc
Sports - Infrastructure, Blame it on umpiresπŸ˜† etc

Let it be any area in one's live relationships & Personal, Professional, Politics, Sports etc... Whenever things don't works the right
all we hear is blame blame blame... is it right to blame or focus how things can be made better ?

Basically does blame theory help or is good, in anyways ? Reasons please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
The blame theory SUCKS!! its absolutely horrible and we should all stay as far from it as we can. as humans no one wants to take the blame on themselves...but we need to learn that playing the blame game just makes the situation worse. instead of blaming one another in a relationship, if each of the partner tried to fix his/her own flaws and shortcomings both would be much happier. similar with career, what good will we get from blaming othhers or the situation? if we try our best to improve and advnace we will get much farther in life. i know it is easier said than done and its human nature to blame others...but we should make a conscious decision to stay as far frm the blame game as we can

raj5000 thumbnail
^^^^ Nice to see yaa back in DM

Re: Topic.

yeah but I think blame theory is related to some kind of physcological state of mind... or something real easy to boost oneself. It's hard to find individuals who have not participated in blame theory.
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with Anshu, i was just about to say that most ppl tend to blame others just coz they dont have the self esteem to deal with it themselves, so they throw it back on others!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Blaming is the easiest trick of all. Before pointing finger or blaming someone or something we must take responsibility in the part we played. What did we do or not do for the relationship to fail or not being successful in our profession or what ever the case may be.

When we ask those Questions to ourselves it makes us take responsibility in our acts. Accountability and resposibility becomes hard for one to digest. 😳 Soul searching or self analysis is very hard to do bro 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
See u need to blame someting if something goes wrong... the only wrong is one which is immediate causative to the wrong... So you can blame the ministers for messing things...

You have to blame the wife/cook if the subzi is burnt.. or like petsy says.. blame yourself for marrying the gal and go to Macaroni grill..do some introspection and divorce the gal. πŸ˜† or blame the stove and hammer it to pieces...

Remember based on where you are - you can continuously blame something and many things in tht env.. doesnt mean you are wrong or blaming to excessively... it depends on who is blaming.....and hte circumstances... one way blaming helps - it keeps people alert on theri toes prepared to subvert any blames... πŸ˜† Edited by qwertyesque - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Blaming is the easiest trick of all. Before pointing finger or blaming someone or something we must take responsibility in the part we played. What did we do or not do for the relationship to fail or not being successful in our profession or what ever the case may be.

When we ask those Questions to ourselves it makes us take responsibility in our acts. Accountability and resposibility becomes hard for one to digest. 😳 Soul searching or self analysis is very hard to do bro 😳

at red bold - after reading and thinking for a while made me say this "Well thought of and very matured thoughts... " πŸ‘ we are lucky to have people like yaa in DM..appr it.😳

raj5000 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: qwertyesque

See u need to blame someting if something goes wrong... the only wrong is one which is immediate causative to the wrong... So you can blame the ministers for messing things...

You have to blame the wife/cook if the subzi is burnt.. or like petsy says.. blame yourself for marrying the gal and go to Macaroni grill... πŸ˜† or blame the stove and hammer it to pieces...

Remember based on where you are - you can continuously blame something and many things in tht env.. doesnt mean you are wrong or blaming to excessively... it depends on who is blaming.....and hte circumstances... one way blaming helps - it keeps people alert on theri toes prepared to subvert any blames... πŸ˜†

Exactly at bold.... reading between you humorous line..hear yaa point πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: raj5000

Exactly at bold.... reading between you humorous line..hear yaa point πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†--Raj wats ur new Theory??!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Am bored with old theories.......Some theories same like Magic... We can adopt anyones theories in this world....pata nahe mere theory kon adopt karegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.....I heard that in a skool kid throw out teacher to prove the Gravity...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰We poor people accept all theories...πŸ˜•

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

^^cant  agree more..but i think its  a very human trait and something we all like to do as it makes things easier..... because we don't have to accept responsibility!!Remember as a kid when I used to bump my head .. it was only the table's fault.πŸ˜†.!!

Whenever anything goes wrong, or slower than planned, or doesn't get finished at all, people's fingers start to point. I am not excluding myself from this mentality. many times, I catch myself blaming others silently or even subconciously *sigh*