India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Arjun???

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Is it really arjun? why would he have negative shades if its really arjun, this whole thing can be solved by the dna test as somebody said, but ekta will not, how come she has heard of plastic surgery but not dna test?

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
You're right, but what can we expect from Ekta? She can do wacky things like plastic surgery, more like whole body surgery cause she changes the person's height, width everything.  but DNA testing- nah, would be too practical lol. about being the real arjun, I have no clue, sometimes i think he is and sometimes it seems like he is someone else, like kushal.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 1:20am | IP Logged
no! it's the reel arjun!!
arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
she wont cuz she wants the hard way out not the easy way out... she wants to streach...
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hey sorry for being late but happy new year to everyone on this forum as well
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
HEY ITZ DA REAL ARJUN, HE WOULD HAV NEGATIVE SHADES COZ OF SAMAY N HIM GETTIN MARRIED WID KAJAL N ARJUN BEING DEFAMED SO MUCH WHEN TRYIN TO GET HIS IDENTITY.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
The way that everyone is treating Arjun right now...........I can understand why he might get some negative shades in him. I mean...........if your family would not accept the reality and fact that you are not dead but very much alive and they even take you to court to prove that you are not part of their family.............wouldn't you get a wee-bit upset? Arjun's own mother and father don't believe its him.....his brother doesn't believe its really him and most of all......his wife doesn't believe its him........how sad. Unhappy I can really understand why arjun may have or get some negative shades in him.......and on top of that, if he finds out that samay is the one that was behind his murder.........if we thought arjun was bad before (before he married kajal).......then I can't imagine how bad he'll be this time. But still............he's still my fav no matter what role he's in. Big smile
EJAZ#1FAN Senior Member
EJAZ#1FAN
EJAZ#1FAN

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with u sanya_s. y dont they just do a dna test. But i wonder how arjun has negative shades.

Go to top