Joined: 06 July 2007
Joined: 10 April 2007
Here starting my grilling....more on the way
1. What is your full name?
2. Where were you born?
3. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
4. Where do you live now, and with whom? What is your occupation?
5. Are you right- or left-handed?
6. What does your voice sound like?
7. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
8. What do you have in your pockets?
9. Do you have, annoying habits?
10. How would you describe your childhood in general?
11. What is your earliest memory?
12. How much schooling have you had?
13. Did you enjoy school?
14. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
15. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
16. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
17. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
18. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
19. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
20. When and with whom was your first kiss?
21. What is your most treasured possession?
22. What is your favorite color?
23. What is your favorite food?
24. What, if anything, do you like to read?
25. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
26. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
27. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
28. What makes you laugh?
29. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
30. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
31. How do you deal with stress?
32. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
33. What are your pet peeves?
34. 84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
35. What is your greatest strength as a person?
36. What is your greatest weakness?
37. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
38. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
39. Are you generally organized or messy?
40. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
41. Do you like yourself?
42. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
43. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
44. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
45. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
46. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
47. What three words best describe your personality?
48. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
49. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your
50. What is your best memory?
51. What is your worst memory?
Joined: 11 January 2007
Joined: 06 April 2006
Joined: 11 October 2006
Joined: 27 July 2007
Joined: 06 April 2006
Queen Mary College, University of London
2. What course your doing?
3. What do you think of South East London? Im asking as I heard so much violence down there.
Well, I moved from SE London to East London when I was 2, but its all the same in terms of violence. The kids choose to roam streets rather than go to school, and that saddens me, as having an education will help them make east london a better place. What is even sadder, is when our people do that...I mean that there is a huge increase over the years of British born Indian/Sri Lankan/Pakistani kids comitting crimes in my area. And not just small offences either. Hopefully the 2012 Olympics will bring a brighter future for us.
4. How did you join India Forums?
When I searched for Selvi updates on google, I found this lovely, passionate community who were welcoming, and I wanted to be a part of.
5. What type of songs do you listen to?
Anything and everything...but my ultimate fave is AR Rahman. The guy is a musical genius, and is one of my idols.
6. Your favourite movies?
Hollywood: There are too many, but I love Kill Bill 1 & 2.
Bolly: Range De Basanti, Lagaan (yeah, and most Aamir Khan films)
7. Your favourite books?
Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility
8. Your aims and ambitions?
To help make the world a better place, and have fun along the way
9. Describe life in three words?
Fun, Challenging, Taunting at times
10. Do you see your self competing for London Olympics 2012 as you are good at athletics?
I would love to m'dear...It's one of my strengths, but I'm sure there are a lot of people better than me. I will be too old for the sports world by then anyway. They're grooming 14-yr old kids for it right now. I did a charity run recently, and I found it really tough training for it, waking up early in the winter mornings. But it helped discipline me
I come back for more
Joined: 06 April 2006
Welcome to Tamil section
Author: sankadevi30 Replies: 134 Views: 13130
|sankadevi30||134||13130||19 January 2010 at 4:53am by becky_isha|
Next MOTW is...?
Author: Aahaana Replies: 47 Views: 4036
|Aahaana||47||4036||20 May 2009 at 10:15am by jasunap|
Not one but 10 Special MOTW !!!!!
Author: atina Replies: 267 Views: 20050
|atina||267||20050||19 April 2009 at 12:14am by mary.baker|
Valentinesday special MOTW.....??
Author: Aahaana Replies: 123 Views: 10182
|Aahaana||123||10182||01 March 2009 at 6:17pm by Aahaana|
Grill next MOTW!!!!!!!!!
Author: netra_rama Replies: 156 Views: 10178
|netra_rama||156||10178||11 February 2009 at 4:02pm by jagdu|
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index