Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.... - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
i personally think hes not ready to be a leader, all his interviews he's done himself he seems nervous and lacking some confident, im not doubting his ability to become a good leader, he might do, but he needs experience first,

oh and he's cute in a weird sorta way lol
Originally posted by Pinklalli

i personally think hes not ready to be a leader, all his interviews he's done himself he seems nervous and lacking some confident, im not doubting his ability to become a good leader, he might do, but he needs experience first,

I agree...let's see what he does before we start idolizing him
hmmmm ok
what i think about him is that his personality is really impressive and i believe he will be a great leader for pakistan. in his first press conference he answered with confidently even though he dont have any experience.
and if sum1 said he was lack of confident look he is only 19 and that was his first press in front of international media.
aaaaaaaand there is no doubt he has a great personality and charm. πŸ˜›
God give him success πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by kewlsarah

Lets hope that he doesn't get corrupt like his parents...

You said it .

http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=16246
here's the article about the partying with PICS!!

well no one's perfect so its not like he's bad just cuz he partied?!?!?

Originally posted by nafgeena

wooooooooooooh i see that there is love i tghe air going on lol nah im only messing you girls. so what i am a british pakistan gal to kya hogaya hai?

i m not getting this line of yours.😳😊

Originally posted by Pinklalli

oh and he's cute in a weird sorta way lol

yaar even i agree wid u dat in all his interviews he WAS  nervous n sort of puzzuled but this is just because he IS new, see its the first time he has been facing so mnay media coverage so u can eexpect a person in his situatio to be confused, its natural.....😊

Originally posted by pknaz

hmmmm ok
what i think about him is that his personality is really impressive and i believe he will be a great leader for pakistan. in his first press conference he answered with confidently even though he dont have any experience.
and if sum1 said he was lack of confident look he is only 19 and that was his first press in front of international media.
aaaaaaaand there is no doubt he has a great personality and charm. πŸ˜›
God give him success πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ‘awesome answer!πŸ‘

guys plz just tell me if i open Bilawal's FC will u come?...i m askin coz i dont want this to happen dat i open it n no one cumes n eventually it gets locked....plz tell me...if i get only 5 members still i will open it...but plz do not ignore this post...

waitin for a +ive response. 😊

Originally posted by jadiy

http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=16246
here's the article about the partying with PICS!!

well no one's perfect so its not like he's bad just cuz he partied?!?!?

doesnt work i wnt to see if it is the sme pics as i got in my mail lol