Paranormal
Paranormal

India-Forums

Crystals/Gems and their properties

Pensive Goldie
Pensive
Pensive

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Okies - as you are probably aware, there are literally hundreds of different crystals and stones, so I have just chosen a few to list. If there are any specifics that aren't listed, please do let me know.

Amber - Lifts the spirits

Amethyst - Stimulates intuitive awareness/Relieves headaches

Aquamarine - Calms nervous tension

Bloodstone - Removes emotional blockages and limitations/Overcomes physical trauma

Pink Quartz - Increases feelings of self worth

Emerald - Stimulates truth and perception, enhances dreams

Red Jasper - Protects against external stresses

Jet - Prevents depression

Lapis Lazuli - Stimulates wisdom, releases tension and anxiety

Malachite - Helps aid sleep,deters evil spirits

Opal - Promotes psychic stability

Peridot - Stimulates the mind,relieves stress

Ruby - Protects sensitive natures

Sapphire - Relieves depression, promotes peace and happiness. Also stimulates motivation.

Tigers Eye - Balances the emotions,strengthens personal power

Topaz - Calms the emotions and protects against external stresses

Turquoise - Enhances meditation, brings emotional balance

Zircon - Promotes positive attitudes, creates unity

As I have said - these are just a few I have chosen, and the info I have given is brief, but is a start.
The info is from various sources but mainly from a book called Stone Power - D.L.Mella

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_rGracella

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged
wowwww thanx a ton for da info Clap
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
wow! Thanks Dear!
THis has always been interesting to know about Tongue

I have some more:

Red Garnet--Calms anger by teaching us to know ourselves and others

Blue Calcite: a stone that helps to dissolve arguments by enabling each person to appreciate the other's point of view. It also helps the mind envision new possibilities.

Golden Calcite--For helping to integrate new energies and beliefs into daily reality

Charoite-- helps us to deal with both known and unknown fears

ONyx also nah...?? Tongue
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
wot do guys think abt astrogem jewellery

Ayurvedic Astrological gems, especially when combined in nine-gem bangles (navaratnas) are a uniquely powerful way to mitigate and nullify the unpleasant effects of past wrong actions, or bad karma.

Astrological gem stone jewelry, whether in the form of multi-gem bangles, rings, bracelets, or necklaces, when made and worn correctly, can potently benefit a person's psychological tendencies, physical health, business affairs and relationships, while helping to minimize the impact of a wide range of negative conditions and situations.

Testimonials of people who have experienced the benefits of crystal healing (particularly through nine-gem bangles), mention that the bangles help them improve concentration, lessen health problems, increase their focus on spiritual goals, and assist their meditations. An overwhelming repetition of testimonial feedback is that things that used to bother the person in the past do not seem to have the same irritation level any more. This is very significant as most people erroneously look at karma as what happens to them rather than how our mind and body react to the circumstances in our lives.

freaky-girl Senior Member
freaky-girl
freaky-girl

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
thanks
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

wot do guys think abt astrogem jewellery

Ayurvedic Astrological gems, especially when combined in nine-gem bangles (navaratnas) are a uniquely powerful way to mitigate and nullify the unpleasant effects of past wrong actions, or bad karma.

Astrological gem stone jewelry, whether in the form of multi-gem bangles, rings, bracelets, or necklaces, when made and worn correctly, can potently benefit a person's psychological tendencies, physical health, business affairs and relationships, while helping to minimize the impact of a wide range of negative conditions and situations.

Testimonials of people who have experienced the benefits of crystal healing (particularly through nine-gem bangles), mention that the bangles help them improve concentration, lessen health problems, increase their focus on spiritual goals, and assist their meditations. An overwhelming repetition of testimonial feedback is that things that used to bother the person in the past do not seem to have the same irritation level any more. This is very significant as most people erroneously look at karma as what happens to them rather than how our mind and body react to the circumstances in our lives.

wow Jhum, thanks for the interesting info dear! i hope i can find such gems in surinameBig smile
WillSmith456 IF-Rockerz
WillSmith456
WillSmith456

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged
thx dear for this :D
payal_r Goldie
payal_r
payal_r

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tongue

so would this be if you kept them with you or something Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index