you ppl don'e like this post eh
Bander thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena818

she looks so ordinary 😕

she is  human yaar..  jsut like me and you
she looks nice 😊 and simple is good lots of make up etc does not make you any better 😆
Bander thumbnail
i have met her few times...she is bit snoby.. on the is nice
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Meena818

OMG! she is snobby?

AHAH I KNEW it!! 😳😃

Ummm i dont think so........my firendz met her and they said she was very sweet and talked to them very casaully minus any celeb tantrums !😛....!

Bander thumbnail
Stylist Help for Amrita Rao
By swaf, Filmicafe.com, 9 January, 2008      
Stylist Help for Amrita RaoWe spotted a dressed down Amrita Rao at a promotional event at BIG FM Studio, Infinity Mall, Andheri, Mumbai, Tuesday, January 08, looking anything but glamorous! And we thought show biz was all about glamour.

She and Nikhil Dwivedi, her co-star in E. Niwas' My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves, had dropped in at BIG FM to pep and cheer the 25 finalists of the grand finale of 'Chipak Ke Jeeto' contest, hosted by Hyundai Motors.

We think Rao is carrying her girl next door look a little too far. Someone needs to tell the lass that walking into a press event looking as if someone just dragged you out of bed from your afternoon siesta cannot be very inspiring for audiences who may…just may…want to see a film with what appears to be a borrowed title.

Amrita Rao and Nikhil Dwivedi at a promotional event at BIG FM Studio, Infinity Mall, Andheri, Mumbai, Tuesday, January 08. Photo Credit: Sawf News

While we may find her sartorial tastes suspect, the the 26-year-old former model has an enviable string of successes in films to her credit - Ishq Vishk (2003), Main Hoon Na (2004) and Vivah (2006).

She also seems to have the on-again, off-again attention of Bollywood's chocolate cream hero - Shahid Kapoor and has even been credited by Mumbai tabloids for his break up from loud mouth Kareena Kapoor.

Incidentally, recent tabloid reports that Amrita Rao and Shahid Kapoor saw Welcome together in a theatre in Mumbai were incorrect

Amrita Rao and Nikhil Dwivedi at a promotional event at BIG FM Studio, Infinity Mall, Andheri, Mumbai, Tuesday, January 08. Photo Credit: Sawf News

Rao says she hasn't "met Shahid since November 1" when they "were together at the Mehboob Studios, for the interviews regarding the television premiere of Vivah."

She also denies any bad vibes with Kareena.

"If one remembers, Kareena went out of the way to appreciate our performance in Vivah. Most of my films have been with Shahid and she has been very sweet to me."

Interestingly, by her own admission, Rao has the hots for another of Bollywood's chocolate cream hero - Ranbir Kapoor.

Talking about him she inexplicably turns very giggly.

"I met Ranbir for the first time at the premiere of Saawariya and I find him very cute. Despite being so busy, he was really sweet to me. After that Ranbir and I have been sending SMSes to each other," she says.

Besides My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves, Amrita's fortcoming films include Victory opposite Harman Baweja and Anil Kapoor's comedy film Shortcut in which she co-stars with Akshaye Khanna and Ashad Warsi.
i lyk wot shes wearin ... very casual .. very me hehe
shes lukin relly pretty wivout all dat caked up make up ...