Fan Fictions

Kagaz ki kasti -LKT/AK FF *KT's entry*pg8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

aishu_fan

IF-Dazzler

aishu_fan

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
plzz plzz continue!!i cant wait!!sounds aweseom!!i luvvv l-kt FFs!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kagaz ki kasti -LKT/AK FF *KT's entry*pg8 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
please start soon

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Part 1

"The doors of my life unlocked,
you are yet to walk by , as I wander,
One sight, one whisper, One twilight ray
All you could give, was silence of the sollown sea "

Lucky kept scribbling on his journal...thoughts that floated in his mind as he sat on the beautiful sun setting beach as his canvas, and his mind as the pallet of colors, only his colors were usually black and white...He would come to the beach everyday after college, to enjoy its serenity and the tranquility of the vast ocean that lay before him...A subtle tune of flute floated from somewhere distant and he came out of his trance and looked at his watch..it was well past his time to laze around..soon he would have to leave to pick up his younger sister Lipi rom her dance class and head home..he closed his jounal, held it close to his heart and let out a deep sigh as he looked at the fast sinking sun...he got up..dusted himself, picked up his shoes in one hand, his bag in the other..and with the orange sky as his background..he walked towards the concrete jungles..his dark silhouette casting a long shadow before him..he looked up at the darkening sky blew a kiss and wore his shoes as he got up onto the concrete pavement...he was heading home..

Meanwhile, Angad was busy in his office...working on his latest music ...he had converted his 2 story mansion into his house cum music studio , where he engulfed himself righting music and blending tunes together...and when he wasnt into his music, he would hit the party line, and he would hit it hard! One such party had land him directly on Kripa..who was know calling out for him from the dinning room for food...Angad who had his ears plugged, didnt hear anything untill kripa walked up behind him..pulled his earplugs off and screamed into his ears...a startled Angad almost fell off his chair..whie kripa cracked up into peels of laughter...controlling himself from falling off...he stood up and pulled off his other ear plug...
A: Uff ho..You you...
K: So you lost your words again?
A: Arggh!!why me!! Lord why me!!
K: Yeah, I ask him the same thing..Hahaha
A: Ha ha ha..very funny! Cant you see I am working...if you look carefully theres a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.
K: Aah, so you stole it! I was searching it in the morning..was wondering where the sign went from the bedroom..you know, not a bad idea..i could sleep here as well..theres the couch and...
A: No..kripa no..please you cant take your sign back..spare my den!
K: den?? Hahahaha..billi ka ya chuhe ka?

Kripa runs out followed by Angad...she circles the upper balcony and runs downstairs..Angad on her tail..finally near the dinning table she trips over a table leg and almost falls..only into Angads arms...he holds her tight..she squirms in his arms..trying to free herself..he brings her face close to his...krips keeps laughing..while Angad keeps looking at her very seriously..and brings her even closer to him...kripa notices his stare and stops laughing...
K: Angad...
A: Shhhh....
K: Par..
A: Shhhhh....

Angad brings his fingers on her face and outlines her face..softly..kripa blushes..and closes her eyes shyly...Angad then traces her forehead down to her nose and stop on her lips....kripa keeps waiting tantalisingly...angad brings his face close to hers...and before he can do anything...kripa opens her eyes and tries to wiggle out and run...while trying to move..her mangalsutra gets entangled on Angad's chain...Angad whispers to her...
A: Now you have no where to go..if you pull, it will break..
Kripa looks skeptical and doesnt try to pull it..Angad lifts her up..smirks at her naughtily..kripa keeps looking at him smiling...Angad..takes her upstair..goes near his music room and while still holding kripa, picks up something and goes into their room..and before he closes the room..puts the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door...

Lucky picks up Lipi and reaches home...Ganga and Saahil were waiting for them..
G: Lucky, how come you got so late...
Lipi jumps in to answer..
L: Mamma..ask him ask him where he went.i tell you must be tht girl he keeps thinking about all the time..
Lucky: Lipi..just shut up ok!Mom..nothing really i just got late at college..
G: OK Ok ..you two stop fighting..My God you dont need any reason to fight...
Saahil walks upto Lipi and holds her ear...
Lipi: Aaa aaa..Papa...aaa.
S: Tumhare Maths ka report card aya hai..
Lipi quitens down...
S: For the second time in a row you scored low again..whats going on?? I want to see your class notes and your homework...and ganga, no dance class for her anymore..she is going to get home and work on her Maths..
Lipi protests to him and Ganga..
S: Nope, I am not relenting this time..you get me good marks, you can restart your dance classes..
Lipi goes into her room, feeling sad..lucky goes into his..
G: Saahil, dont you think you were a lil harsh to Lipi? I mean, she is just a kid...
S: I know what I am doing Ganga, if we wont be strict with her, she will never learn the importance of hard work and will not be able to judge the good from the bad..
Ganga nods and goes into the kitchen...
Lucky is in his room and swtiches on his laptop..and connects to the internet...he opens his mail client...
"You Got Mail", the voice says and it pops up on his screen, he scans through some of the mails and stops at one particular mail from an unknown person..he opens it..
"Hi Lucky007,
Would you like to be my friend? I am Mona..
Bye.
M"

He replies back..

"Hi Mona,
   I usually dont befriend strangers..but I guess I can make an exception..Friends?
Bye
Lucky."

In a distant cafe..it popped up in her email box..she read it and smriked.."Its about time now!"

To be Continued.... Embarrassed
I would be glad if you guys left comments about how you like this FF...any suggestions/criticism is welcome... Embarrassed Embarrassed

zinny.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

AYE HAYE! KYA BEGINNING HAI YAAR!

I enjoyed every word of it, I could actually picture it in my head! Hats off, Su di! Clap

Now teach me..LOL

Edited by Zinu29 - 16 January 2008 at 7:45pm

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_fan

plzz plzz continue!!i cant wait!!sounds aweseom!!i luvvv l-kt FFs!!!

Aww...i hope you like it hon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BABY-GIRL7

please start soon

I did already..do check when you have time...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

awesome intro....cute characters....and the title is super! more LKT romance YAY!
is sanjeeda gonna be villain?

honeslty i havent thought so far..LOL wil decide as the story unfolds...WinkWink

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_rocks

Nice Sunaina.......great job...........Sabki naam bahut achhi hain........... Embarrassed ..........carry on Smile .........All the bestThumbs Up

Ruksar!! Thank you!! will do so...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top